HP PSC 700 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP PSC 700 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $177.16 (71% off retail price)
Save $42.04 (69% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (71% off retail price)
How do I install an HP PSC 700 ink cartridge?
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Open the print cartridge access door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lift the latch on top of the cartridge that is to be replaced.
- Grasp the handle at the top of the cartridge, pull the cartridge forward, and then lift the cartridge up to remove it.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP PSC 700 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Push the cartridge firmly down into the slot until it locks firmly into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
HP PSC 700 Ink FAQs
- How long do ink cartridges last?
- CompAndSave's ink cartridges have a proven shelf life of 20 months. It is ideal to store the ink cartridge properly in a cool, dry place to ensure that it reaches its shelf life. If the answer that you are seeking is the page yield, that will depend on how the ink cartridge was manufactured and how much ink the cartridge can hold. CompAndSave offers the standard yield replacement HP 15 black ink cartridge that produces up to 500 pages at 5% page yield and the HP 78 color ink cartridge that gives up to 560 pages at 5% page yield for your HP PSC 700 printer.
- Are all HP ink cartridges the same?
- Not all HP ink cartridges are the same. The best way is to check first what specific cartridge your printer uses. You can easily do this by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use?
Replacement HP PSC 700 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - C6578DN/C6578AN - Tri-colorFairly good color not too hotWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 15 Ink Cartridge - C6615DN - BlackPrints like newWas this review helpful?
Great vendor to do business withReview for Replacement HP 15 Ink Cartridge - C6615DN - BlackEverything worked perfectly. Shipped promptly too.Was this review helpful?
Awesome Company to work with.Review for Replacement HP 15 78 Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 4: 3 15 Black, 1 78 TricolorExcellent Product, Prices, and Delivery!!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 15 Ink Cartridge - C6615DN - BlackExcellent service and your product so far has been of the highest quality. I will stick with this company for my computer printer ink needs and probably recommend it to friends who need an ink supplier.Was this review helpful?
GreatReview for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - C6578DN/C6578AN - Tri-colorIt works and that's all that matters. Had to use both new black and color in my case.Was this review helpful?
Fast and low priced!Review for Replacement HP 15 Ink Cartridge - C6615DN - BlackGot it quickly. Shipped same day I ordered. Price was great! Less than I paid somewhere else two years ago.Was this review helpful?
delivery was fastReview for Replacement HP 15 Ink Cartridge - C6615DN - BlackHad my cartridge for my very old printer and delivery was fast, the price was great. I will be back!Was this review helpful?
GoodReview for Replacement HP 15 Ink Cartridge - C6615DN - BlackGood Product Good ResultsWas this review helpful?
Great product! Will buy again.!Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - C6578DN/C6578AN - Tri-colorI reordered this product because it demonstrated the same quality results as the name brand. Along with very competative pricing Very satisfied !Was this review helpful?