Kodak ESP 5250 Ink Cartridges - ESP 5250 All-In-One Ink
Compatible Kodak ESP 5250 Ink Cartridges from $4.99
Save $4.00 (26% off retail price)
Save $35.50 (65% off retail price)
Save $69.50 (66% off retail price)
Save $5.00 (51% off retail price)
Save $15.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $13.00 (66% off retail price)
How to change Kodak ESP 5250 ink cartridge on printer?
- Turn your printer on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the ink carrier to settle.
- Squeeze the ink cartridge tab then pull it off the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave Kodak ESP 5250 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install your new Kodak 5250 ink into the carrier.
- Push the cartridge all the way down until it snaps into place.
- Lower the printer cover to close.
Most Common Kodak ESP 5250 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does Kodak ESP 5250 use?
- The Kodak ESP 5250 uses either the standard yield Kodak 10B (black) and 10C (color) ink cartridge or the high yield Kodak 10XL ink cartridge. If you need an ink cartridge, CompAndSave has compatible Kodak 10B, Kodak 10C and Kodak 10XL black ink cartridges that are designed to equal or surpass the OEM counterpart at a very low price! Plus, our ink cartridges come with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee, so you can shop with confidence.
- Why are printer inks so expensive?
- Manufacturers of OEM inks claims that the reason for expensive ink cartridges is the research and development of technologies to provide quality ink. However, it is notable that generic cartridges exceed OEM standards and are not as expensive as their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink cartridges are designed to meet or surpass OEM specifications. That is, you can achieve the same print quality and page yield without spending a lot of money. Please bear in mind that utilizing generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void your printer warranty. For more information, click ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.