Lexmark MS312dn Toner Cartridges
Replacement Lexmark MS312dn Toner Cartridges from $59.99
Save $94.00 (57% off retail price)
Save $7.00 (11% off retail price)
How to change Lexmark MS312dn toner cartridges on printer?
- To open the front cover, push the button located on the machine's right side.
- Take the toner out of the machine by pulling it's handle.
- Get your new CompAndSave Lexmark MS312dn toner cartridge. Gently shake the cartridge to evenly distribute the toner. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of a powder leak as sometimes, factories tend to overfill toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Put the new toner cartridge in by aligning the rollers and the arrows.
- Raise and push the front cover to close.
Most Common Lexmark MS312dn Toner Cartridges Questions
- Can you refill Lexmark toner cartridges?
- Yes, it is possible to refill empty ink cartridges. Although this method will be cost efficient, it is not recommended if it will be your first time refilling one since refilling an old cartridge can cause some printing issues such as noise when printing, uneven print quality, and even leakage inside the printer. The main reason for these issues is because some of the parts of the cartridge are worn out over time. So when refilling a cartridge, you will need to replace some parts of it as well.
- What ink is compatible with Lexmark?
- Lexmark cartridges have a model number consisting of alphanumeric characters that are assigned to each printer that they are compatible with. To know what type of ink your Lexmark printer uses, just check the manual that came with the printer. You may also check the existing ink cartridge that is in your printer, in front of it is a label or a sticker with the model number. Take the ink cartridge model number for Lexmark MS312dn as an example. Lexmark MS312dn toner cartridge is a Lexmark 50F1H00.