Lexmark X1150 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Lexmark X1150 Ink Cartridges from $10.99
Save $14.48 (38% off retail price)
Save $14.45 (38% off retail price)
Save $21.47 (38% off retail price)
Save $21.40 (38% off retail price)
Save $34.04 (37% off retail price)
Save $34.04 (37% off retail price)
Save $23.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $12.50 (49% off retail price)
Save $20.96 (66% off retail price)
Save $16.50 (60% off retail price)
How to change Lexmark X1150 ink cartridges on printer?
- Plug the machine to the power source and turn it on.
- Open the scanner cover and let the cover support hold it steady. This will automatically move the cartridge carrier ready for cartridge installation.
- Press the tab to release the used cartridge and unload it from the holder.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Lexmark X1150 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install the Lexmark X1150 cartridges on their respective slot.
- Close the ink holder cover and the scanner lid.
Most Common Lexmark X1150 Cartridges Questions
- Can cheap ink damage printer?
- Remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges are the types of cheap ink cartridges that sold for a much lesser price compared to the OEM cartridges brand. These types of cheap ink cartridges are assembled exactly like the OEM cartridge's specifications. Thoroughly tested before stocking for potential leaks and carefully cleaned including the printhead nozzles. In other words, cheap ink cartridges will not damage your printer. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges without compromising its quality so you can print to your heart's content.
- Is it better to buy XL cartridges?
- Buying XL cartridges are preferred as they work the same as standard cartridges but can print more pages. With that being said, you don't have to purchase and install a new ink as often as you do if you are using the standard ink. Although it's a bit pricier, buying an XL ink cartridge will be cheaper in the long run, as the cost of printing per page with an XL ink is definitely way less than the cost per page of of using a standard ink.
Replacement Lexmark X1150 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Shipped immediately, product works well.Review for Replacement Lexmark Ink Cartridge 17 27 5-Pack: 3 x 17 Black and 2 x 27 ColorShowed up promptly, works well. Waiting to see how long the cartridges last. "Free shipping" policy needs to be fully explained on front page of site.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 17 Ink Cartridge - Black - 10N0217works fine as advertised will continue to order from compandsave!Was this review helpful?
All is wellReview for Replacement Lexmark 16 26 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 x 16 Black and 1 x 26 ColorAll is wellWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 17 27 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack: 1 x 17 Black and 1 x 27 ColorGood price, good quality. It took a very long time to get them, however, that is a problem with the mail, not with you...Was this review helpful?
It's wonderful ❤️Review for Replacement Lexmark Ink Cartridges 16 and 26 5-Pack - High Yield: 3 x 16 Black and 2 x 26 ColorIt's wonderful ❤️Was this review helpful?
works greatReview for Replacement Lexmark 16 Black Ink Cartridge - 10N0016 - High Yieldworks greatWas this review helpful?
ExcellentReview for Replacement Lexmark 17 Ink Cartridge - Black - 10N0217ExcellentWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 26 Ink Cartridge - 10N0016 Color - High YieldNot a good ink flow. Colour is very light. Density not goodWas this review helpful?