Lexmark X1290 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Lexmark X1290 Ink Cartridges from $10.99
Save $14.48 (38% off retail price)
Save $14.45 (38% off retail price)
Save $21.47 (38% off retail price)
Save $21.40 (38% off retail price)
Save $34.04 (37% off retail price)
Save $34.04 (37% off retail price)
Save $23.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $12.50 (49% off retail price)
Save $20.96 (66% off retail price)
Save $16.50 (60% off retail price)
How do I install Lexmark X1290 ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer. Lift the scanner bed.
- Press the button on the front of the cartridge frame. Lift the frame to access the ink cartridges.
- Remove the used ink cartridges from the carrier.
- Get your new CompAndSave Lexmark X1290 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridges into the correct slot until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the cartridge frame, then the printer’s scanner bed.
Lexmark X1290 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink cartridges are compatible with Lexmark X1290?
- The Lexmark X1290 printer is compatible with the standard yield Lexmark 17 black and Lexmark 27 color ink cartridges that give up to 210 and 219 sheets respectively at 5% page coverage. It also uses the high yield Lexmark 16 black and Lexmark 26 color ink cartridges, which print up to 335 and 290 pages respectively at 5% page yield. CompAndSave offers the replacement Lexmark 17 black, Lexmark 27 color, Lexmark 16 black and Lexmark 26 color ink cartridges. Get high-quality printer ink that’s budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can Lexmark ink cartridges be refilled?
- You can have your Lexmark ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.
Replacement Lexmark X1290 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Shipped immediately, product works well.Review for Replacement Lexmark Ink Cartridge 17 27 5-Pack: 3 x 17 Black and 2 x 27 ColorShowed up promptly, works well. Waiting to see how long the cartridges last. "Free shipping" policy needs to be fully explained on front page of site.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 17 Ink Cartridge - Black - 10N0217works fine as advertised will continue to order from compandsave!Was this review helpful?
All is wellReview for Replacement Lexmark 16 26 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 x 16 Black and 1 x 26 ColorAll is wellWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 17 27 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack: 1 x 17 Black and 1 x 27 ColorGood price, good quality. It took a very long time to get them, however, that is a problem with the mail, not with you...Was this review helpful?
It's wonderful ❤️Review for Replacement Lexmark Ink Cartridges 16 and 26 5-Pack - High Yield: 3 x 16 Black and 2 x 26 ColorIt's wonderful ❤️Was this review helpful?
works greatReview for Replacement Lexmark 16 Black Ink Cartridge - 10N0016 - High Yieldworks greatWas this review helpful?
ExcellentReview for Replacement Lexmark 17 Ink Cartridge - Black - 10N0217ExcellentWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 26 Ink Cartridge - 10N0016 Color - High YieldNot a good ink flow. Colour is very light. Density not goodWas this review helpful?