Lexmark X2500 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Lexmark X2500 Ink Cartridges from $12.99
Save $45.00 (55% off retail price)
Save $64.00 (54% off retail price)
Save $109.00 (54% off retail price)
Save $18.00 (49% off retail price)
Save $12.00 (44% off retail price)
Save $13.00 (50% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (58% off retail price)
Save $12.50 (44% off retail price)
How to change Lexmark X2500 ink cartridges on printer?
- Plug the machine to the power source and turn it on.
- Open the scanner cover. This will automatically move the cartridge carrier ready for cartridge installation.
- Press the tab to release the used cartridge and unload it from the holder.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Lexmark X2500 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install the Lexmark X2500 cartridges on their respective slot.
- Close the ink holder cover and the scanner lid.
- You can now do the Page Alignment test.
Most Common Lexmark X2500 Cartridges Questions
- Can cheap ink damage printer?
- Remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges are the types of cheap ink cartridges that sold for a much lesser price compared to the OEM cartridges brand. These types of cheap ink cartridges are assembled exactly like the OEM cartridge's specifications. Thoroughly tested before stocking for potential leaks and carefully cleaned including the printhead nozzles. In other words, cheap ink cartridges will not damage your printer. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges without compromising its quality so you can print to your heart's content.
- Is it better to buy XL cartridges?
- Buying XL cartridges are preferred as they work the same as standard cartridges but can print more pages. With that being said, you don't have to purchase and install a new ink as often as you do if you are using the standard ink. Although it's a bit pricier, buying an XL ink cartridge will be cheaper in the long run, as the cost of printing per page with an XL ink is definitely way less than the cost per page of using a standard ink.
Replacement Lexmark X2500 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement Lexmark 28 Ink Cartridge Black - 18C1428For the price of it it is ok. Works as good as the Lexmark cartrige. My next purchase will be the color cartrige.Was this review helpful?
I hoped each cartridge would ...Review for Replacement Lexmark 28 Ink Cartridge Black - 18C1428I hoped each cartridge would last a little longerWas this review helpful?
Good serviceReview for Replacement Lexmark 35 Ink Cartridge - 18C0035 Color - High YieldGood serviceWas this review helpful?