Lexmark X3430 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Lexmark X3430 Ink Cartridges from $14.99
How to change Lexmark X3430 ink cartridges on printer?
- Plug the machine to the power source and turn it on.
- Raise the printer cover.
- To lift the cartridge lid, gently press the tab at the end of the cartridge to unlock it. Then pull the empty cartridge out of the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Lexmark X3430 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install the Lexmark X3430 ink cartridges on their respective slot.
- Close the ink holder cover until it clicks.
- Lower the printer cover.
- Load paper on the document tray then you can now start doing the Page Alignment test.
Most Common Lexmark X3430 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What inks are compatible with Lexmark X3430?
- Each Lexmark printer has its own specifications and requires a specific ink cartridge number. You can use OEM, generic or remanufactured cartridges for your Lexmark printer. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap ink cartridges that will surely work on your printer covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Is it better to buy XL cartridges?
- Buying XL cartridges are preferred as they work the same as standard cartridges but can print more pages. With that being said, you don't have to purchase and install a new ink as often as you do if you are using the standard ink. Although it's a bit pricier, buying an XL ink cartridge will be cheaper in the long run, as the cost of printing per page with an XL ink is definitely way less than the cost per page of of using a standard ink.