Lexmark X4250 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Lexmark X4250 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $18.97 (45% off retail price)
Save $17.96 (35% off retail price)
Save $17.00 (24% off retail price)
Save $19.96 (62% off retail price)
Save $25.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $19.96 (62% off retail price)
Save $42.09 (75% off retail price)
Save $29.00 (67% off retail price)
How do I install the ink cartridges in my Lexmark X4250?
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the cartridge access door and the control panel.
- Get your new CompAndSave Lexmark X4250 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge and align it. Firmly insert the ink tank until it clicks into position.
- Close the control panel and the cartridge access door.
Lexmark X4250 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink cartridges are compatible with Lexmark X4250?
- The Lexmark X4250 printer uses the standard yield Lexmark 70 and high yield 75 black ink cartridges, standard yield Lexmark 20 and high yield Lexmark 25 color ink cartridges, and Lexmark 90 photo color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement Lexmark 70 black, Lexmark 75 black, Lexmark 20 color, Lexmark 25 color, and Lexmark 90 photo color ink cartridges, which are high quality and budget friendly printer inks. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- How long do ink cartridges last?
- CompAndSave's ink cartridges have a proven shelf life of 20 months. It is ideal to store the ink cartridge properly in a cool, dry place to ensure that it reaches its shelf life. If the answer that you are seeking is the page yield, that will depend on how the ink cartridge was manufactured and how much ink the cartridge can hold. CompAndSave offers the replacement Lexmark 70 ink cartridge that can give up to 600 pages at a 5% page yield, while the Lexmark 75 ink cartridge can produce up to 820 pages at a 5% page yield. The Lexmark 20 color ink cartridges can give up to 685 pages at a 5% page yield, while the Lexmark 25 color ink cartridge can print up to 1000 pages at 5% coverage. We also have the Lexmark 90 photo color ink cartridge that can produce up to 450 pages at a 5% page yield.
Replacement Lexmark X4250 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement Lexmark 70 Ink Cartridge - Black - 12A1970Works OK, but needs to make two first copies due to lack of ink flow until few minutes of use.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 70 Ink Cartridge - Black - 12A1970ink cartridge works just ok. I have to select better printing or I get blank spots in the printing process.Was this review helpful?
Sent Wrong Cartridge but Finally Made it RightReview for Replacement Lexmark 70 20 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack: 1 x 70 Black and 1 x 20 ColorOne of the cartridges I received was the wrong one--not the one I ordered and not for my printer. I went back and forth with the company but finally got a refund for the incorrect cartridge. I would have preferred that they send me the correct cartridge and send me a label to return the incorrect cartridge. However, overall, except for the mistake, the company is likely a good one.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 70 20 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack: 1 x 70 Black and 1 x 20 ColorOK Partly dry to begin with, but OK after ten or so pages.Was this review helpful?
very great productReview for Replacement Lexmark Ink 70 20 Cartridges 5-Pack: 3 x 70 Black and 2 x 20 Colorvery great productWas this review helpful?
Quick and excellent customer serviceReview for Replacement Lexmark 70 Ink Cartridge - Black - 12A1970Quick and excellent customer serviceWas this review helpful?