Lexmark X6100 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Lexmark X6100 Ink Cartridges from $14.99
Save $59.01 (68% off retail price)
Save $21.48 (35% off retail price)
Save $17.00 (21% off retail price)
Save $21.00 (58% off retail price)
Save $15.96 (50% off retail price)
How do I install Lexmark X6100 ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the scanner and make sure the support is locked into place.
- Open the cartridge cover. Squeeze the tab on the used cartridge to remove it.
- Get your new CompAndSave Lexmark X6100 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new Lexmark X6100 printer ink cartridge into the cartridge slot and push it until it locks into place.
- Close the cartridge door. Hold the scanner while releasing the support to close the scanner.
Lexmark X6100 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink is compatible with Lexmark X6100?
- The Lexmark X6100 printer uses the standard yield Lexmark 82 black and Lexmark 83 color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield Lexmark 82 black and Lexmark 83 color ink cartridges that are high-quality budget-friendly printer cartridges. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can you refill Lexmark ink cartridges?
- You can have your ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.