Lexmark X7170 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Lexmark X7170 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $43.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $64.99 (65% off retail price)
Save $45.00 (55% off retail price)
Save $64.00 (54% off retail price)
Save $109.97 (66% off retail price)
Save $109.00 (54% off retail price)
Save $21.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $18.00 (49% off retail price)
Save $13.00 (50% off retail price)
Save $21.00 (62% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (58% off retail price)
How do I install Lexmark X7170 ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the scanner unit.
- Press down on the cartridge lever to open the cartridge lid. Discard the used cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave Lexmark X7170 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new Lexmark X7170 printer cartridge and close the lid.
- Close the scanner unit.
Lexmark X7170 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of these cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can I use other ink in my Lexmark printer?
- Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are not only manufactured for consumers to save money, but also they are designed to match the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ones. Using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty, so you can shop and use them without any worries. For more information about our toner cartridges, click our Ink Knowledge Base. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield Lexmark 32 and high-yield Lexmark 34 black ink cartridges and standard Lexmark 33 and high yield Lexmark 35 color ink cartridges for your Lexmark X7170 printer. The replacement standard yield Lexmark 31 photo ink cartridge is also available.
Replacement Lexmark X7170 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement Lexmark 18C0032 Ink Cartridge - Lexmark 32 - BlackI had no problem with the ink cartridge. I am satisfied with the product.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 32 33 Combo Pack of 2 Ink Cartridges: 1 x 32 Black and 1 x 33 ColorWhen I made an error in my order it was very easy to get it rectified.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 32 33 Combo Pack of 2 Ink Cartridges: 1 x 32 Black and 1 x 33 ColorI have not yet used the ink, but I am hoping it will work in my printer.Was this review helpful?
Works very well.Review for Replacement Lexmark 33 Ink Cartridge - Color - 18C0033Works very well.Was this review helpful?
Only place I will use.Review for Replacement Lexmark 33 Ink Cartridge - Color - 18C0033Only place I will use.Was this review helpful?
Good serviceReview for Replacement Lexmark 35 Ink Cartridge - 18C0035 Color - High YieldGood serviceWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 18C0032 Ink Cartridge - Lexmark 32 - BlackReplacement cartridge won’t show level of the ink on my printer. Can that be done?Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark Printer Cartridges 32 33 5-Pack: 3 x 32 Black and 2 x 33 ColorCartridges arrived quickly and seem to be working great! Will definitely order again.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 32 33 Combo Pack of 2 Ink Cartridges: 1 x 32 Black and 1 x 33 ColorI don’t know how they work. My printer quit working after I had already opened the first set. So now I have brand new cartridges and no printerWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 18C0032 Ink Cartridge - Lexmark 32 - BlackUsable ink but not as dark and cartridge doesn't last as long as original Lexmark.Was this review helpful?