Lexmark X73 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Lexmark X73 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $18.97 (45% off retail price)
Save $17.96 (35% off retail price)
Save $17.00 (24% off retail price)
Save $19.96 (62% off retail price)
Save $25.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $19.96 (62% off retail price)
Save $42.09 (75% off retail price)
Save $29.00 (67% off retail price)
How to change Lexmark X73 ink cartridges on printer?
- Plug the machine to the power source and turn it on.
- Open the ink cartridge cover. This will automatically move the ink cartridge carrier ready for cartridge installation.
- Remove the expended ink cartridges from the holder by pulling them and lifting them out.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Lexmark X73 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install the Lexmark X73 ink cartridges on their respective slot then push it until it clicks in place.
- Lift the ink cartridge cover to close.
- From the printer's control panel, choose Install/Change cartridge and then select OK.
- You can now start doing the Page Alignment.
Most Common Lexmark X73 Ink Cartridges Questions
- Do Lexmark ink cartridges expire?
- Yes, ink cartridges do expire. Usually an ink cartridge can last up to 2 years depending on how they were stored. CompAndSave's ink cartridges has a shelf life of 20 months. For more information about shelf life and other ink cartridge related questions, just click ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.
- Are compatible ink cartridges worth buying?
- Yes. Compatible, remanufactured, and replacement cartridges are cost-efficient and are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. That means that the size, amount of toner, and print quality are designed to be as good as the original brand without paying as much. Buying these types of cartridges does not void your printer's warranty. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap compatible ink cartridges backed up with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee.
Replacement Lexmark X73 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement Lexmark 70 Ink Cartridge - Black - 12A1970Works OK, but needs to make two first copies due to lack of ink flow until few minutes of use.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 70 Ink Cartridge - Black - 12A1970ink cartridge works just ok. I have to select better printing or I get blank spots in the printing process.Was this review helpful?
Sent Wrong Cartridge but Finally Made it RightReview for Replacement Lexmark 70 20 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack: 1 x 70 Black and 1 x 20 ColorOne of the cartridges I received was the wrong one--not the one I ordered and not for my printer. I went back and forth with the company but finally got a refund for the incorrect cartridge. I would have preferred that they send me the correct cartridge and send me a label to return the incorrect cartridge. However, overall, except for the mistake, the company is likely a good one.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 70 20 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack: 1 x 70 Black and 1 x 20 ColorOK Partly dry to begin with, but OK after ten or so pages.Was this review helpful?
very great productReview for Replacement Lexmark Ink 70 20 Cartridges 5-Pack: 3 x 70 Black and 2 x 20 Colorvery great productWas this review helpful?
Quick and excellent customer serviceReview for Replacement Lexmark 70 Ink Cartridge - Black - 12A1970Quick and excellent customer serviceWas this review helpful?