Lexmark X83 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Lexmark X83 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $18.97 (45% off retail price)
Save $17.96 (35% off retail price)
Save $17.00 (24% off retail price)
Save $19.96 (62% off retail price)
Save $25.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $19.96 (62% off retail price)
Save $42.09 (75% off retail price)
Save $29.00 (67% off retail price)
How do I change the ink cartridges in my Lexmark X83?
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the cartridge access door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- Pull the print cartridge out of its slot by pressing down and pulling it toward you.
- Get your new CompAndSave Lexmark X83 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new Lexmark X83 printer ink cartridge in the carrier. Firmly push back on the cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Lexmark X83 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does Lexmark X83 use?
- The Lexmark X83 printer uses the standard yield Lexmark 70 and high yield 75 black ink cartridges, standard yield Lexmark 20 and high yield Lexmark 25 color ink cartridges, and Lexmark 90 photo color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement Lexmark 70 ink cartridge that can give up to 600 pages at a 5% page yield, while the Lexmark 75 ink cartridge can produce up to 820 pages at a 5% page yield. The Lexmark 20 color ink cartridges can give up to 685 pages at a 5% page yield, while the Lexmark 25 color ink cartridge can print up to 1000 pages at 5% coverage. We also have the Lexmark 90 photo color ink cartridge that can produce up to 450 pages at a 5% page yield. Get high-quality printer ink that's budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- How do I know what ink cartridge I need?
- The best way to check what specific cartridge your printer uses is by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. CompandSave offers the Lexmark 70, Lexmark 75, Lexmark 20, Lexmark 25, and Lexmark 90 photo color ink cartridges for your Lexmark X83.
Replacement Lexmark X83 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement Lexmark 70 Ink Cartridge - Black - 12A1970Works OK, but needs to make two first copies due to lack of ink flow until few minutes of use.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 70 Ink Cartridge - Black - 12A1970ink cartridge works just ok. I have to select better printing or I get blank spots in the printing process.Was this review helpful?
Sent Wrong Cartridge but Finally Made it RightReview for Replacement Lexmark 70 20 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack: 1 x 70 Black and 1 x 20 ColorOne of the cartridges I received was the wrong one--not the one I ordered and not for my printer. I went back and forth with the company but finally got a refund for the incorrect cartridge. I would have preferred that they send me the correct cartridge and send me a label to return the incorrect cartridge. However, overall, except for the mistake, the company is likely a good one.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 70 20 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack: 1 x 70 Black and 1 x 20 ColorOK Partly dry to begin with, but OK after ten or so pages.Was this review helpful?
very great productReview for Replacement Lexmark Ink 70 20 Cartridges 5-Pack: 3 x 70 Black and 2 x 20 Colorvery great productWas this review helpful?
Quick and excellent customer serviceReview for Replacement Lexmark 70 Ink Cartridge - Black - 12A1970Quick and excellent customer serviceWas this review helpful?