Lexmark Z35 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Lexmark Z35 Ink Cartridges from $10.99
Save $14.48 (38% off retail price)
Save $14.45 (38% off retail price)
Save $21.47 (38% off retail price)
Save $21.40 (38% off retail price)
Save $34.04 (37% off retail price)
Save $34.04 (37% off retail price)
Save $23.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $12.50 (49% off retail price)
Save $20.96 (66% off retail price)
Save $16.50 (60% off retail price)
How do I install Lexmark Z35 ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer.
- Lift the front cover. Wait for the print cartridge carrier to stop moving.
- Remove the used ink cartridge and discard it.
- Get your new CompAndSave Z35 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Place the new print cartridge in the cartridge carrier. Firmly push back on the cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the front cover.
Lexmark Z35 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Can you refill ink cartridges?
- You can have your ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.
- What ink cartridges are compatible with Lexmark Z35?
- The Lexmark Z35 printer uses the standard yield Lexmark 17 and high yield Lexmark 16 black ink cartridges, and the standard yield Lexmark 27 and high yield Lexmark 26 color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement Lexmark 17 and Lexmark 16 black ink cartridges that can print up to 210 and 335 pages at 5% page coverage, respectively. The standard yield Lexmark 27 and high yield Lexmark 26 color ink cartridges are also available, which give up to 219 and 290 sheets at 5% page coverage, respectively. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
Replacement Lexmark Z35 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Shipped immediately, product works well.Review for Replacement Lexmark Ink Cartridge 17 27 5-Pack: 3 x 17 Black and 2 x 27 ColorShowed up promptly, works well. Waiting to see how long the cartridges last. "Free shipping" policy needs to be fully explained on front page of site.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 17 Ink Cartridge - Black - 10N0217works fine as advertised will continue to order from compandsave!Was this review helpful?
All is wellReview for Replacement Lexmark 16 26 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 x 16 Black and 1 x 26 ColorAll is wellWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 17 27 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack: 1 x 17 Black and 1 x 27 ColorGood price, good quality. It took a very long time to get them, however, that is a problem with the mail, not with you...Was this review helpful?
It's wonderful ❤️Review for Replacement Lexmark Ink Cartridges 16 and 26 5-Pack - High Yield: 3 x 16 Black and 2 x 26 ColorIt's wonderful ❤️Was this review helpful?
works greatReview for Replacement Lexmark 16 Black Ink Cartridge - 10N0016 - High Yieldworks greatWas this review helpful?
ExcellentReview for Replacement Lexmark 17 Ink Cartridge - Black - 10N0217ExcellentWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 26 Ink Cartridge - 10N0016 Color - High YieldNot a good ink flow. Colour is very light. Density not goodWas this review helpful?