Neopost IJ40 Ink Cartridge - IJ40 Franking Machine Ink
Compatible Neopost IJ40 Ink Cartridge from $79.99
How do I install the Neopost IJ40 ink cartridge on my printer?
- Start with the READY mode. Choose MENU, then using the arrow buttons, select CARTRIDGE, then OK.
- In the Cartridge Menu, choose REMOVE, then press OK.
- When the INSERT CARTRIDGE sign appears, click OK. Open the front cover of the printer.
- To remove the used cartridge, press the front part. Uninstall it from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave Neopost IJ40 printer ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks, as sometimes factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Put the new cartridge into its holder. Use your index finger to push down the circle on top of the cartridge. Push the back end of the ink cartridge using your thumb.
- Once the cartridge locks into place, close the front cover, then press OK.
Neopost IJ40 ink cartridge FAQs
- What ink does Neopost IJ40 use?
- The Neopost IJ40 uses the Fluorescent Red IJINK3456H/4105243U ink cartridge. CompAndSave offers replacement Fluorescent Red IJINK3456H/4105243U ink cartridge. Get high quality printer ink that’s budget-friendly.To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our ink knowledge base
- Why ink cartridges are so expensive?
- Ink cartridges are so expensive since big printer companies claim that the technology and process to produce printer inks are costly. However, this is also a way to regain profit for their low-cost printers. They sell expensive original ink cartridges to earn more since you will need to buy more cartridges in the long run. As a consumer, you have the option to use remanufactured or compatible cartridges that will not void your warranty. As stated in the MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY IMPROVEMENT ACT, United States Code Annotated Title 15 Commerce Trade Chapter 50, Consumer Product Warranties 15 Sections 2302.