High Capacity Epson T098 Ink Cartridges - Epson 98 8-Pack: 3 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, 1 Light Magenta

Replacement Remanufactured Epson T098/98 Ink 8-Pack Reviews

16 Customer Reviews
4.9 out of 5 stars
5 stars 14
4 stars 2
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Sort by
Rating
Newest
Helpfulness
  • Review for Remanufactured Epson T098 Ink Cartridges 8-Pack - Epson 98 - High Capacity: 3 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, 1 Light Magenta
    Mar 10, 2023
    By: Verified Buyer
    OTHER THAN SOME SHIPPING PROBLEMS TOU DID GREAT, I WILL BE BACK
    Was this review helpful?
  • Review for Remanufactured Epson T098 Ink Cartridges 8-Pack - Epson 98 - High Capacity: 3 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, 1 Light Magenta
    May 2, 2022
    Great quality ink, the cartridges fit perfectly in my printer & it was so much cheaper than the name brand ink this is where I will be purchasing all my ink from now on
    Was this review helpful?
  • I will order again
    Review for Remanufactured Epson T098 Ink Cartridges 8-Pack - Epson 98 - High Capacity: 3 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, 1 Light Magenta
    Mar 10, 2022
    I had always ordered from clickinks.com but they were out of stock on the one item I really needed, so found this site. Delivery was very good & price was considerably cheaper. Product works very well
    Was this review helpful?
    Jan 19, 2022
    Great ink for the price.My printer is very old, glad I can still get it.
    Was this review helpful?
    Oct 6, 2020
    I will never pay full price again! I purchased the remanufactured Epson ink and all cartridges were excellent!
    Was this review helpful?
    Jul 18, 2020
    This was the 2nd time I have ordered these refills and I will keep ordering them. They work great in my computer.
    Was this review helpful?
    Jul 16, 2020
    Excellent cartridges at sn excellent price, with quick shipping.
    Was this review helpful?
    Jul 16, 2020
    Have only replaced the black ink so far. Working great. Price is much easier on my limited budget.
    Was this review helpful?
    Jul 16, 2020
    I have been purchasing cartridges from compandsave.com for a few years now, and I have not had any issues with the cartridges. They do last and appear to have good quality ink. I love that I can save money on these cartridges.
    Was this review helpful?
    Jul 16, 2020
    Great quality ink!!!! My printer is live it! And price is unbeatable!!!
    Was this review helpful?