4 stars 0
3 stars 1
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Sort by
Rating
Newest
Helpfulness
  • Review for Remanufactured Epson 98 Ink Cartridge - T098120 Black - High Capacity
    Feb 7, 2024
    By: Verified Buyer
    Order received on time without problems in condition of package. Ink cartridge quality is equal to brand cartridges but much more reasonable and more affordable than brand name cartridges.
    Was this review helpful?
  • Works fine.
    Review for Remanufactured Epson 98 Ink Cartridge - T098120 Black - High Capacity
    Mar 15, 2023
    By:
    Works fine.
    Was this review helpful?
  • Epson
    Review for Remanufactured Epson 98 Ink Cartridge - T098120 Black - High Capacity
    Dec 28, 2022
    Great price... Great product ...Fast delivery
    Was this review helpful?
  • Great products for the money
    May 1, 2022
    Great Products. Always on time and no problem making it work.
    Was this review helpful?
  • I have ordered the remanufactured ...
    Feb 16, 2022
    By:
    I have ordered the remanufactured Epson 98 printer cartridges ( black and colored ones) for several years and have never had a problem with them. I print a lot of pictures and picture quality with these cartridges has been excellent. Great product for a great price!
    Was this review helpful?
  • Review for Remanufactured Epson 98 Ink Cartridge - T098120 Black - High Capacity
    Sep 18, 2021
    All I can say is it works. Not the same as manufacture, but it works.
    Was this review helpful?
    Dec 29, 2020
    The cartridges worked as expect at 1/2 the price of gnu, or knew, or NEW! Tada! In all seriousness, the cartridges are excellent. Thank ewe….I mean thank you. Happy New Year.
    Was this review helpful?
    Sep 17, 2020
    REALLY GREAT INK AND WORKS AND CONNECTS PERFECT THANKS
    Was this review helpful?
  • Cheap and use
    May 16, 2020
    Cheap and use
    Was this review helpful?