Ultra High Yield Epson T502 Ink Bottles 4-Pack: 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow

Replacement Compatible Epson T502 Ink 4-Pack Reviews

12 Customer Reviews
4.9 out of 5 stars
5 stars 10
4 stars 2
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Sort by
Rating
Newest
Helpfulness
  • Review for Compatible Epson T502 Ink Bottles 4-Pack - Ultra High Yield: 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow
    Feb 2, 2024
    By: Verified Buyer
    Great product
    Was this review helpful?
  • would buy from this vendor again
    Review for Compatible Epson T502 Ink Bottles 4-Pack - Ultra High Yield: 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow
    May 21, 2023
    Shipping arrived on time. Ink bottles worked pretty good. a little dripping from the bottle but a tissue on hand is all you need
    Was this review helpful?
  • Review for Compatible Epson T502 Ink Bottles 4-Pack - Ultra High Yield: 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow
    Mar 16, 2022
    Good product good price
    Was this review helpful?
  • Good stuff
    Review for Compatible Epson T502 Ink Bottles 4-Pack - Ultra High Yield: 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow
    Mar 11, 2022
    Couldn’t believe the price and it’s just as good as the name brand. Recommend!!
    Was this review helpful?
    Mar 11, 2022
    Service great and product perfect. Prompt service.
    Was this review helpful?
    Jan 12, 2022
    Haven't used it yet, but it is factory filled.
    Was this review helpful?
    Nov 17, 2021
    This ink is not ask bright/colorful as I think it should be, so not great for some of my marketing pieces. But still worth it for the price.
    Was this review helpful?
  • I Will Definitely Buy Again
    May 11, 2021
    Great service & Great delivery!!!
    Was this review helpful?
    Dec 29, 2020
    I have an Epson EcoTank 2750 printer and this Combo Pack is terrific. Makes it very easy to refill the tanks, either all of them (which I did this time) or just the black (which I did the first time). Valves and bottle sizes are completely compatible with the printer...did not spill a drop! Valve can be used to recap and save the remainder of the fill bottle. I highly recommend this product. There is considerable cost savings in ink purchase by buying Comp & Save. Very happy with the printer, with Comp & Save, and thrilled not to be paying for, getting frustrated by, or refilling ink cartridges any more (which I did for years)! Jerry Svoboda, Rochester, NY
    Was this review helpful?
  • Came quickly and works great.
    Nov 16, 2020
    Came quickly and works great.
    Was this review helpful?