Ultra High Yield Epson Ink 522 Bottles 4-Pack: 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow

Replacement Compatible Epson Ink 522 4-Pack Reviews

7 Customer Reviews
5 out of 5 stars
5 stars 7
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Sort by
Rating
Newest
Helpfulness
  • Glad we found you to order from your company. So easy.
    Review for Compatible Epson Ink 522 Bottles 4-Pack - Ultra High Yield: 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow
    Nov 7, 2023
    By: Verified Buyer
    Really like the ink, colors are just what you are expecting.
    Was this review helpful?
  • Epson ink replacement
    Review for Compatible Epson Ink 522 Bottles 4-Pack - Ultra High Yield: 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow
    Apr 18, 2023
    Great replacement ink!
    Was this review helpful?
  • Met exoectations
    Feb 25, 2023
    Same color bottles as specified by manufacturer just less money
    Was this review helpful?
  • I like it.
    Feb 12, 2023
    Most economical way to refill. This lasted at least a year, and other cartridges run about the same price as a new printer. This four well refill cost less than one cartridge
    Was this review helpful?
  • Great product and service
    Jan 21, 2023
    I was about to head to the wholesale club where I am a member to purchase replacement in for my Epson Ink Tank printer,but decided to search the internet for replacement ink. Brand ink at the club runs $46 for a set, and was pretty much resigned to the purchase since through the years I have read nothing positive concerning replacement ink cartridges. Since I've only had the ink tank printer (one of the best purchases I've ever made I might add) a year, I decided to explore inks/reviews/prices. I found Comp and Save, read the positive reviews (which I generally don't put much faith in) and due to the low price, decided to take a chance....ONE TIME. I was stunned at the fast service, especially with recent problems in package deliveries. I was still "nervous" when I began to fill the various tanks, thinking I could be ruining my outstanding barely one year old printer. I nearly held my breath as I ran the first copies after filling, and was absolutely delighted with the brilliant copies. This was my first filling since this printer prints for nearly a year for my usage (1 to 8 colored copies a day on average),but with the quality and reasonable price of this ink, I now feel no need to be conservative in the printing I do for my paper crafting hobby. Have already passed this site on to several others in my craft group.
    Was this review helpful?
  • Review for Compatible Epson Ink 522 Bottles 4-Pack - Ultra High Yield: 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow
    Nov 11, 2022
    The ink is true to color(s) and works fine. Costwise it's cheaper then buying from Epson.
    Was this review helpful?
  • Very good price
    Feb 16, 2022
    By:
    Very good price
    Was this review helpful?