Apple Color Stylewriter 2500 Ink Cartridges
Compatible Apple Color Stylewriter 2500 Ink Cartridges from $2.49
Save $9.96 (38% off retail price)
Save $5.50 (69% off retail price)
How do I install Apple Color Stylewriter 2500 Ink Cartridges?
- Turn on your printer, then open the printer cover.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To remove the cartridge, raise the bright blue lever on the carriage.
- Get your new CompAndSave Apple Color Stylewriter 2500 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Slide the new cartridge into the appropriate color slot by pushing them.
- To secure the cartridge, lower the bright blue lever.
Apple Color Stylewriter 2500 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does Apple Color Stylewriter 2500 use?
- The Apple Color Stylewriter 2500 uses the Canon BC-20 and Canon BCI-21 ink cartridges in black and color. CompAndSave offers compatible black Canon BC-20 and Canon BCI-21 ink cartridges in single packs. Get high-quality printer ink that’s budget-friendly! To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can I use generic ink for my Apple Color Stylewriter 2500?
- Absolutely! You can use generic ink cartridges for your Apple printer. CompAndSave offers high-quality compatible ink cartridges for the Apple Color Stylewriter 2500. As a consumer, you have the option to use remanufactured or compatible cartridges that will not void your warranty. As stated in the MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY IMPROVEMENT ACT, United States Code Annotated Title 15 Commerce Trade Chapter 50, Consumer Product Warranties 15 Sections 2302.