Apple StyleWriter II Ink Cartridges
Replacement Apple StyleWriter II Ink Cartridges $18.99
How to change Apple StyleWriter II ink cartridges on printer?
- Get access to the ink cartridges by opening the front cover.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Apple StyleWriter II ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes if it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Push the ink lever up to remove the old cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the ink carrier until it locks in place.
- Close the ink access door.
Most Common Apple StyleWriter II Ink Cartridges Questions
- Is it OK to buy compatible or replacementink cartridges?
- Yes. compatible or replacement cartridges are designed to meet or surpass OEM standards. The size, volume of ink, and print quality are all intended to be comparable to original ink cartridges. Using these ink cartridges will never violate your printer's warranty. Get information on how awesome getting remanufactured cartridges here: ink knowledge base. Click it, and it will redirect you to the right page.
- Why does my ink cartridge run out so fast.
- Various reasons may result in having your printer ink cartridge ran out faster than you expected. The type of document you print is one. Bold and large fonts, colored texts, high-resolution images, photos, and illustrations will deplete your ink at no time. Simple clogs on the nozzle may also result in poor printing quality, suggesting that your cartridge is running out of ink. For information on how to resolve no or low ink warning on your printer, click troubleshooting tips and you will be redirected to the right page.