Brother DCP-7065dn Toner Cartridges - DCP-7065DN Mono Laser All-in-One Toner
Compatible Brother DCP-7065dn Toner Cartridges from $19.99
Save $73.00 (66% off retail price)
Save $150.00 (79% off retail price)
Save $150.00 (68% off retail price)
Save $304.00 (80% off retail price)
Save $385.00 (69% off retail price)
Save $20.00 (50% off retail price)
Save $35.50 (64% off retail price)
Save $74.00 (78% off retail price)
Save $47.00 (57% off retail price)
How do I change the toner on my Brother DCP-7065DN?
- Make sure your printer is turned on. Allow your laser printer to cool down for 10 minutes.
- Open the front cover of your laser printer.
- Uninstall the drum unit and toner cartridge from the printer. Grasp the machine in one hand while pulling out the toner cartridge assembly with the other hand.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit by pressing the green lock lever, then lift the drum unit.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother 7065 toner cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case of a powder leak as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Press the new Brother DCP-7065DN printer cartridge into the drum unit until it snaps into place. Slide the green tab side to side repeatedly to clean the corona wire within the drum unit.
- Reinstall your toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into your laser printer.
Brother DCP-7065dn Toner Cartridges FAQs
- What toner does Brother DCP-7065DN use?
- Brother DCP-7065DN printer uses the standard yield Brother TN420, high yield Brother TN450, and jumbo yield Brother TN450X black toner cartridges. The standard yield Brother TN420 can print up to 1,200 pages. As for the higher yields, the Brother TN450 can produce 2,600 sheets, while the Brother TN450X can print up to 5,000 pages. CompAndSave offers all variants of these Brother toner cartridges in single and combo packs. Get high-quality printer toners that are budget-friendly! To know more about remanufactured and compatible toner cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why is toner so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of toner cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toner. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer.
Compatible Brother DCP-7065dn Toner Cartridges Reviews
Great dealReview for Compatible Brother Printer Cartridge TN450 X Black Toner - Jumbo Yield100% compatible, good print quality and great price.Was this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother 450 Black Toner Cartridges 2-Pack - TN450 - High Yieldexcellent product good customer service great priceWas this review helpful?
Great productReview for Compatible Brother Printer Cartridge TN450 X Black Toner - Jumbo YieldThis product is exactly what I needed. It performs well and was reasonably priced.Was this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN420 Toner Cartridge BlackReceived the item. Have not used it yet. Everything appears to be Ok. Item received appears to be undamaged and in good condition,Was this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother 450 Black Toner Cartridges 2-Pack - TN450 - High YieldI always buy from Comp and Save. We’re a homeschooling/graduate school family and go through a lot of ink. They’re always quality and price is unbeatable.Was this review helpful?
replacement drum for Brother printer says about to expireReview for Compatible Brother DR420 Drum UnitWhen I ordered the printer drum for my Brother printer it arrived broken. I put in a claim to have the drum replaced. I received it today and installed it into the printer. I did a test print and a message appeared on my laptop saying that the drum was due to expire soon. I should not be getting this message. What could be wrong? Thank you for you help.Was this review helpful?
the price was fineReview for Compatible Brother 450 Black Toner Cartridges 2-Pack - TN450 - High YieldExcellentWas this review helpful?
"The real deal"Review for Compatible Brother DR420 Drum UnitArrived early - seems to be "the real deal". We shall see. Would order again.Was this review helpful?
I will order againReview for Compatible Brother TN420 Toner Cartridge Blackfast service good priceWas this review helpful?
will order againReview for Compatible Brother TN-450 Toner Cartridge - Black - High Yieldgood prices and fast shipingWas this review helpful?