Brother Fax 575 Ribbon Cartridge and Rolls
Compatible Brother Fax 575 Ribbon Cartridge and Rolls from $9.45
Save $7.54 (37% off retail price)
Save $10.54 (53% off retail price)
Brother Fax 575 Ribbon Cartridge Replacement Guide
- Open the machine's top cover by lifting the lever on the right side.
- Carefully remove the cartridge from the machine.
- If you are going to replace the ribbon rolls only, just simply remove it by snapping the ribbon from the white spools.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother 575 ribbon or cartridge and open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color, as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Carefully remove the gear and spools from the ends of the used cardboard cores. Make sure to align the gear and spools up with the slots in the cardboard cores, then insert them in the same positions in the new core.
- Tighten the ribbon by turning the upper right white spool clockwise.
- Insert the cartridge back into your machine, then close the top cover.
Brother Fax 575 Ribbon Cartridge FAQs
What does ribbon empty mean on a fax machine?
You will often see this error if your ribbon is already empty or out of ink. Another possible reason is the cartridge was properly installed. To resolve this just simply remove the cartridge from the machine, then follow the instructions above for reinstalling it.
Is remanufactured ink OK?
Aboslutely! CompAndSave's replacement, remanufactured, or compatible ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty.
Why are OEM cartridges so expensive?
OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of toner cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toner. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That is to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, check our ink knowledge base, and you will be redirected to the right page.
Compatible Brother Fax 575 Ribbon Cartridge and Rolls Reviews
Review for Compatible Brother PC-501 Fax Cartridge With Roll - BlackThis fax cartridge works perfect in my fax machine. Just like factory.Was this review helpful?
Great product and price!Review for Compatible Brother PC-501 Fax Cartridge With Roll - BlackGreat product and price!Was this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother Fax 575 Ribbon Refill Rolls 2-Pack - PC-502RF - BlackMy product was as ordered. It arrived very quickly and worked perfect. Thanks Comp and Save.Was this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother Fax 575 Ribbon Refill Rolls 2-Pack - PC-502RF - BlackVery good and saved a lot of money for me FrankWas this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother Fax 575 Ribbon Refill Rolls 2-Pack - PC-502RF - BlackThese came very quickly. Much cheaper than any stores sell them for.Was this review helpful?
Great Price! Fast shipping.Review for Compatible Brother Fax 575 Ribbon Refill Rolls 2-Pack - PC-502RF - BlackGreat Price! Fast shipping.Was this review helpful?