Brother Fax 575 Cartridge and Ribbon Rolls
Compatible Brother Fax 575 Cartridge and Ribbon Rolls from $9.45
Save $7.54 (37% off retail price)
Save $10.54 (53% off retail price)
How Do Change the Ribbon on my Brother Fax 575?
- Open the machine's top cover by lifting the lever on the right side.
- Carefully remove the cartridge out from the machine.
- If you are going to replace the ribbon rolls only, just simply remove it by snapping the ribbon from the white spools.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother 575 ribbon or cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Carefully remove the gear and spools from the ends of the used cardboard cores. Make sure to align the gear and spools up with the slots in the cardboard cores, then insert it in the same positions in the new core.
- Tighten the ribbon by turning the upper right white spool clockwise.
- Insert the cartridge back into your machine then close the top cover.
Brother Fax 575 Cartridge and Ribbon Rolls FAQ's
- What does ribbon empty mean on a fax machine?
- You will often see this error if your ribbon is already empty or out of ink. Another possible reason is the cartridge was properly installed, to resolve this just simply remove the cartridge from the machine then follow the instruction above for reinstalling it.
- Is remanufactured ink OK?
- Aboslutely! CompAndSave's replacement, remanufactured or compatible ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can the same print quality and number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty. To know more about these types of ink cartridges, click ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.