Brother HL-L2305W Toner Cartridges
Compatible Brother HL-L2305W Toner Cartridges from $19.95
Save $67.59 (64% off retail price)
Save $158.18 (71% off retail price)
Save $405.45 (73% off retail price)
Save $20.04 (50% off retail price)
Save $38.54 (66% off retail price)
Save $66.00 (71% off retail price)
How do I install the Brother HL-L2305W toner cartridge on my printer?
- Make sure your printer is turned on, then open the front cover of your laser printer.
- Uninstall the drum unit and toner cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit by pressing the lock lever, then lift the drum unit.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother HL-L2305W cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case of a powder leak as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Press the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it snaps into place.
- Slide the green tab side to side repeatedly to clean the corona wire within the drum unit.
- Reinstall your toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into your laser printer.
Brother HL-L2305W Toner Cartridge FAQs
- What toner does Brother HL-L2305W use?
- The Brother HL-L2305W uses the standard Brother TN630 toner cartridge and the high yield Brother TN660 toner cartridge. You can print up to 1,200 pages when you use the standard yield. As for the high yield toner cartridge, you can get up to 2,600 printouts. CompAndSave offers both Brother TN630 and TN660 toner cartridges. Get high-quality printer toner that’s budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible toner cartridges, check our ink knowledge base
- How do you reset the toner cartridge on a Brother HL-L2305W?
- To reset the toner on a Brother HL-L2305W, you have to open the front cover first and leave it open. Next, turn off your laser printer. Press the GO button down while turning the printer on. Hold the GO button for 3 seconds, then release. Once the USER MODE appears, click the GO button 9 times. Check if the Wi-fi LED flashes, then press the GO button 5 times. Close the front cover after doing the resetting steps.