Brother HL-L2320D Toner Cartridges
Compatible Brother HL-L2320D Toner Cartridges from $19.95
Save $67.59 (64% off retail price)
Save $158.18 (71% off retail price)
Save $405.45 (73% off retail price)
Save $20.04 (50% off retail price)
Save $38.54 (66% off retail price)
Save $66.00 (71% off retail price)
How do I change the toner on my Brother HL-L2320D?
- Make sure your printer is turned on, then open the front cover of your laser printer.
- Uninstall the drum unit and toner cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit by pressing the lock lever, then lift the drum unit.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother 2320 toner cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case of a powder leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Press the new Brother L2320D toner into the drum unit until it snaps into place.
- Slide the green tab side to side repeatedly to clean the corona wire within the drum unit.
- Reinstall your toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into your laser printer.
Brother HL-L2320D Toner Cartridge FAQs
- What toner does Brother HL-L2320D use?
- The Brother HL-L2320D uses the standard Brother TN630 toner cartridge and the high yield Brother TN660 toner cartridge. You can print up to 1,200 pages when you use the standard yield. As for the high yield Brother TN660 toner cartridge, you can get up to 2,600 printouts. CompAndSave offers both Brother TN630 and TN660 toner cartridges in single and combo packs. Get high-quality printer toner that’s budget-friendly!
- Can you refill Brother toner cartridges?
- Brother toner cartridges and drum unit are separated. Therefore, you can refill your Brother toner since it’s not integrated to the drum unit. You can change each component separately. There is a toner plug on the side of the cartridge, so you can remove the toner cap and refill the cartridge with your toner refill kit. However, refilling cartridges may be tricky. The other way that you can save for your printing needs is to use compatible or remanufactured toner cartridges. CompAndSave offers high quality replacement toner cartridges that will save you bucks and time from refilling your cartridges. To know more about remanufactured and compatible toner cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.