Brother HL-L2360DW Toner Cartridges
Compatible Brother HL-L2360DW Toner Cartridges from $19.95
Save $67.59 (64% off retail price)
Save $158.18 (71% off retail price)
Save $405.45 (73% off retail price)
Save $20.04 (50% off retail price)
Save $38.54 (66% off retail price)
Save $66.00 (71% off retail price)
How do I change the toner on my Brother HL-L2360DW?
- Ensure that your printer is on.
- Lower down the printer's front cover to open it.
- Take out the drum unit with the empty Brother HL-L2360DW toner cartridge in it from your printer by pulling it towards your direction.
- Remove the toner out of the drum unit by pushing down the lock lever.
- Get your new Brother L2360DW toner. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of a powder leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new Brother 2360DW toner into its drum until you hear a click sound, indicating that it is locked in place.
- Before installing your Brother toner and drum into the printer, clean the drum unit's corona wire first by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and vice versa several times.
- Install the drum unit with the Brother HL-2360 toner in it into the printer.
- Close the printer's front cover. Wait for the printer's LCD to return to Ready Mode or standby mode before you turn off or open its front cover.
Brother HL-L2360DW Toner Cartridge FAQs
- What toner does Brother HL-L2360DW use?
- Brother HL-L2360DW printer uses the standard yield Brother TN630 black toner cartridge. It is also compatible with the high yield Brother TN660 black toner cartridge. CompAndSave offers Brother L2360DW toner which will work as a replacement of the original Brother toner cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- Can I use non-Brother toner in my Brother printer?
- Yes, you can! Compatible Brother 2360DW toner are designed to meet or surpass OEM standards. The size, number of prints, and print quality are all intended to be comparable to original toner cartridges. Using these toner cartridges will never void your printer's warranty. Check our Ink Knowledge Base page to know more.