Brother HL-L2370DW Toner Cartridges
Compatible Brother HL-L2370DW Toner Cartridges from $28.95
Save $95.01 (62% off retail price)
Save $196.02 (64% off retail price)
Save $500.05 (65% off retail price)
Save $14.04 (33% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (62% off retail price)
Save $76.04 (66% off retail price)
Save $71.54 (71% off retail price)
How do I install Brother HL-L2370DW toner cartridge on my printer?
- Make sure your printer is turned on, then open the front cover of your laser printer.
- Uninstall the drum unit and toner cartridge from the printer. Place it on a flat surface and put paper underneath.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit by pressing the lock lever, then lift the drum unit.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother L2370DW toner. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Press the new Brother 2370 toner cartridge into the drum unit until it snaps into place.
- Reinstall your toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into your laser printer. Close the front cover.
Brother HL-L2370DW Toner Cartridge FAQs
- What toner is compatible with Brother HL-L2370DW?
- The Brother HL-L2370DW is compatible with the standard yield Brother TN730, high yield Brother TN760, and super high yield Brother TN770 black toner cartridges. The standard yield Brother TN730 can print up to 1,200 pages. As for the higher yields, the Brother TN760 can produce 3,000 sheets while the Brother TN770 can print up to 4,500 pages. CompAndSave offers all variants of Brother toner cartridges mentioned that will allow you to get high quality printer toner that’s budget-friendly.
- Can you refill Brother toner cartridges?
- Brother toner cartridges and drum unit are separated. Therefore, you can refill your Brother toner since it’s not integrated into the drum unit. You can change each component separately. There is a toner plug on the side of the cartridge. You can remove the toner cap and refill the cartridge with your toner refill kit. However, refilling cartridges may be tricky. The other way that you can save for your printing needs is to use compatible or remanufactured toner cartridges. CompAndSave offers high quality replacement toner cartridges that will save you bucks and time from refilling your cartridges. To know more about remanufactured and compatible toner cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.