Brother HL-L2380DW Toner Cartridges
Compatible Brother HL-L2380DW Toner Cartridges from $19.95
Save $67.59 (64% off retail price)
Save $158.18 (71% off retail price)
Save $405.45 (73% off retail price)
Save $20.04 (50% off retail price)
Save $38.54 (66% off retail price)
Save $66.00 (71% off retail price)
How do I change the toner on my Brother HL-L2380DW?
- Ensure that your printer is on.
- Lower down the printer's front cover to open it.
- Take out the drum unit with the empty Brother HL-L2380DW toner cartridge from your printer by pulling it towards your direction.
- Remove the toner out of the drum unit by pushing down the lock lever.
- Get your new Brother L2380DW toner. Unpack the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case of a powder leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new Brother HL-L2380DW printer cartridge into its drum until you hear a click sound, indicating that it is locked in place.
- Before installing your Brother toner and drum into the printer, clean the drum unit's corona wire first by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and vice versa several times to avoid vertical stripes in printed pages.
- Install the drum unit with the Brother HL-2380 toner in it into the printer.
- Close the printer's front cover. Wait for the printer to return to Ready Mode before you turn off or open its front cover.
- What toner does Brother HL-L2380DW use?
- Brother HL-L2380DW use standard yield Brother TN630 and high yield Brother TN660 black toner cartridges. If you are looking for a cheap alternative, CompAndSave is offering compatible Brother TN630 and TN660 at a much lesser price without compromising quality.
- Are all Brother toner cartridges the same?
- The answer is no. Though Brother toner cartridges look the same in appearance, each varies in terms of the installation process, compatibility in printers, and number of pages they can print. With that being said, we strongly recommend you to check what your printer model is and the toner model number that is compatible with it to avoid ordering the wrong ones.