Brother HL-L2390DW Toner Cartridges
Compatible Brother HL-L2390DW Toner Cartridges from $28.95
Save $95.01 (62% off retail price)
Save $196.02 (64% off retail price)
Save $500.05 (65% off retail price)
Save $14.04 (33% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (62% off retail price)
Save $71.54 (71% off retail price)
How do I change the toner on my Brother printer HL-L2390DW?
- Open the toner access cover.
- Carefully pull the drum and toner cartridge assembly out from the printer.
- Push the lock lever button on the drum unit, which is usually green or blue in color, to release the toner cartridge. Then, pull it out from the drum unit.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother HLL2390DW toner cartridge, open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case of a powder leak as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Align and insert the new Brother L2390DW toner cartridge to the drum unit it snaps into place.
- Put the toner and drum assembly back into the printer.
- Close the toner access cover.
Brother HL-L2390DW Toner Cartridges FAQ
- What toner does Brother HL-L2390DW use?
- Brother HL-L2390DW printer uses the standard yield Brother TN-730 and the high yield Brother TN-760 toner cartridges. CompAndSave offers compatible Brother TN-730 and Brother TN-760 as replacements for the original Brother toner cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- Can you refill Brother toner cartridges?
Yes, Brother toner cartridges are refillable; however, it is not recommended since you have to replace some parts of the toner as well. If you think of refilling an empty toner cartridge, please bear in mind the following pros and cons. The major advantage of refilling is cost-efficiency. It'll be a way cheaper option rather than purchasing a new genuine one. On the other hand, refilled toner cartridges can have issues with the print quality and durability. Toner consists of different parts such as rolling gears, cleaning blades, etc. These parts wear out over time that can cause noise when printing, low-quality printouts, and even leakage inside the printer. Another thing to look into is the imaging drum. This holds the image before the toner powder is applied to the paper. Just like the toner, parts of the imaging drum also wear and tears over time.
To sum it all up, we highly encourage you to have it refilled through stores that offer refilling services instead. If you choose to purchase a new one, we at CompAndSave offer a wide variety of cheap printer toner cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our toners are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling a toner cartridge.