Brother HL-L2395DW Toner Cartridges
Compatible Brother HL-L2395DW Toner Cartridges from $28.95
Save $95.01 (62% off retail price)
Save $196.02 (64% off retail price)
Save $500.05 (65% off retail price)
Save $14.04 (33% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (62% off retail price)
Save $71.54 (71% off retail price)
How to change Brother HL-L2395DW toner cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on, then gently open the front cover of the printer.
- Pull the Brother HL-L2395DW toner cartridge and drum unit from the printer.
- To remove the Brother HL-L2395DW toner cartridge from the drum, just press the lock lever on the drum which is usually color green then pull the toner cartridge out.
- Get your new CompAndSave toner cartridge, open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of a powder leak as sometimes, factories tend to overfill toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Gently insert and align the Brother HL-L2395DW toner cartridge to the drum unit, then slide the green plastic tab of the drum unit from left to right several times.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum back to the printer then close the front cover.
Most Common Brother HL-L2395DW Toner Cartridge Questions
- What toner does Brother HL-L2395DW use?
- Brother HL-L2395DW can use either the standard yield TN-730 or the high yield which is TN-760 toner cartridges.
- What is the difference between TN730 and TN760 toner cartridges?
- Brother TN730 and Brother TN760 are the same in terms of size and compatibility. The only difference is TN760 can print more pages compare to the standard yield TN730 toner cartridges.