How To Install Brother MFC-L2700DW Toner Cartridges?
Brother MFC-L2700DW Toner Cartridges
Replacement Brother MFC-L2700DW Toner Cartridges from $19.95
Save $67.59 (64% off retail price)
Save $158.18 (71% off retail price)
Save $405.45 (73% off retail price)
Save $20.04 (50% off retail price)
Save $38.54 (66% off retail price)
Save $66.00 (71% off retail price)
How do I install Brother MFC-L2700DW toner cartridge on my printer?
- Press the power button. Make sure the printer is on.
- Open the front cover of your laser printer.
- Detach the machine’s toner cartridge and drum unit.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit by pressing the green lock lever.
- Get your new CompAndSave Brother MFC-L2700DW toner. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case of a powder leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Press the new Brother MFC-L2700DW toner cartridge into the drum unit until it snaps lock into place. Slide the green tab side to side repeatedly to clean the corona wire within the drum unit.
- Put the toner cartridge and drum unit back into the machine. Close the printer's front cover.
Brother MFC-L2700DW Toner Cartridge FAQs
- What toner does a Brother MFC-L2700DW use?
- The Brother HL-2700DW uses the standard Brother TN630 and high yield Brother TN660 toner cartridges. The standard yield Brother TN630 can print up to 1,200 pages. As for the higher yield, Brother TN660 can produce 2,600 sheets. CompAndSave offers all variants of these Brother toner cartridges. Get high-quality printer toner that’s budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible toner cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Is Brother toner expensive?
- Brother toners are so expensive because large printer businesses claim that the technology and procedure used to manufacture printer toners is pricey. However, this is also a way to regain profit for their low-cost printers. They sell expensive original toner cartridges to earn more since you will need to buy more cartridges in the long run. As a consumer, you have the option to use remanufactured or compatible Brother cartridges that will not void your warranty. As stated in the MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY IMPROVEMENT ACT, United States Code Annotated Title 15 Commerce Trade Chapter 50, Consumer Product Warranties 15 Sections 2302.
Replacement Brother MFC-L2700DW Toner Cartridges Reviews
Thank youReview for Compatible Brother TN660 Printer Cartridges 2-Pack - Black - High YieldGreat prices. Convenient. Easy shippingWas this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother DR-630 Drum Unit - BlackGreat product for a even better priceWas this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Toner Cartridges 4-Pack - Black - High YieldReceive merchandise as promised anchors work OK with brothers printerWas this review helpful?
Amazing prices and delivery is amazing!Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Toner Cartridges - Black High Yield - 10-PackAffordable and super fast delivery. Will not buy from anywhere elseWas this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Toner Cartridges 4-Pack - Black - High YieldALWAYS GOOD PRODUCT AND SERVICE.Was this review helpful?
i would recommend this tonerReview for Compatible Brother TN660 Printer Cartridges 2-Pack - Black - High Yieldworks greatWas this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Printer Cartridges 2-Pack - Black - High YieldQuick delivery and great price.Was this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Black Toner Cartridge - High YieldUsed this product for at least 3 years without any problemsWas this review helpful?
AwesomeReview for Compatible Brother TN630 Toner Cartridge - BlackAwesomeWas this review helpful?
Review for Compatible Brother TN660 Printer Cartridges 2-Pack - Black - High YieldInk cartridge works just fine. No difference between this cartridge and the grossly overpriced cartridge sold by Brother. Buy these. They are a money saver.Was this review helpful?