Canon BJ-200 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Canon BJ-200 Ink Cartridges from $16.99
How Do I Change The Ink in my Canon BJ-200 Printer?
- Turn your printer off.
- Open the printer's front cover.
- Release the empty ink cartridge from the lock lever by lifting it.
- Remove the empty ink and get your new Canon BJ-200 ink cartridge.
- Open your new ink over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install your new Canon BJ-200 cartridge into the appropriate slot until you hear a click sound.
- Press down the ink cartridge lock lever.
- Close the printer's front cover.
Canon BJ-200 Ink Cartridges FAQ
- Can I use compatible ink cartridges in my Canon printer?
- Absolutely! Compatible ink cartridges are designed to meet or surpass OEM standards. The size, number of prints, and print quality are all intended to be comparable to original printer ink. Using these ink cartridges will never violate your printer's warranty. Check our ink knowledge base to know more information.
- How do I get my Canon printer to recognize refilled cartridges?
- To troubleshoot this ink non-recognition problem, you can press and hold the Stop or Cancel button for 5 to 10 seconds. You can also try to press and hold the Resume or OK button for 5 to 10 seconds. Doing so will bypass this ink recognition problem.
Replacement Canon BJ-200 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement Canon BC-02 Black Ink CartridgeFine so far. Not much savings for refilled cartridge.Was this review helpful?