Canon BJC-2000 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Canon BJC-2000 Ink Cartridges from $2.49
Save $9.96 (39% off retail price)
Save $5.50 (69% off retail price)
Save $8.96 (75% off retail price)
How do I install Canon BJC-2000 ink cartridges?
- Open the printer’s front cover.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from its slot by pressing the tab on the front of the cartridge and then pull it out.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon BJC-2000 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
Canon BJC-2000 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does the Canon BJC-2000 use?
- Canon BJC-2000 printer uses the Canon BC-20 black, Canon BC-21 black, and Canon BC- 21 color ink cartridges. CompAndsave offers the replacement Canon BC-20 black, Canon BC-21 black and Canon BC- 21 color ink cartridges. Get high-quality printer ink that’s budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can you refill ink cartridges?
- You can have your ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.