Canon imageCLASS MF445dw Toner Cartridges
Replacement Canon imageCLASS MF445dw Toner Cartridges from $54.99
Save $62.01 (53% off retail price)
Save $165.01 (74% off retail price)
How to change Canon imageCLASS MF445dw toner cartridges on printer?
- Open the front access door by pressing the Canon imageCLASS MF445dw toner cartridge release button on the right side of the printer.
- Pull the old Canon imageCLASS MF445dw toner cartridge from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave toner cartridge, open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of a powder leak as sometimes, factories tend to overfill toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge sideways 5 to 6 times.
- Insert the toner cartridge and carefully align it to your printer.
- Close the front access door then try to print a test page.
Most Common Canon imageCLASS MF445dw Toner Cartridge Questions
- Is refilling toner worth it?
- Although refilling toner has environmental benefits, a refilled toner cartridge might result to some printing issues as some parts of the toner worn out overtime.
- Should I refill my toner cartridge?
- Yes, you can have it refilled up to three times as long as it is the genuine cartridge and not the generic or remanufactured one. If you wish to do it yourself, you will need to have the right tools and a clear instruction or manual. You can also visit your nearest stores or retailers that offer refilling services if you prefer to have them refill your empty cartridge.