Canon iP2702 Ink Cartridges - Pixma iP2702 Ink
Replacement Canon iP2702 Ink Cartridges from $17.49
Save $18.00 (30% off retail price)
Save $27.00 (31% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (35% off retail price)
Save $1.50 (8% off retail price)
Save $8.50 (31% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (4% off retail price)
Save $9.00 (27% off retail price)
How to change Canon iP2702 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on and extend the paper output tray.
- Lift the printer cover.
- This will automatically move the ink cartridge carrier ready for cartridge installation. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Open the ink cartridge holder's lid then remove the used cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Canon iP2702 printer cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it. Make sure that you only touch the black plastic part.
- Insert the new Canon Pixma iP2702 ink cartridge into the cartridge holder. Press down the ink cartridge cover until it snaps into place.
- Lower the printer cover to close.
Most Common Canon iP2702 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink do I need for Canon iP2702?
- Canon iP2702 uses the standard Canon PG-210 black ink cartridges and Canon CL-211 tri-color ink cartridges. This printer is also compatible with the high-yield version Canon PG-210XL for black and CL-211XL tri-color ink cartridges.CompAndSave offers these cartridges that will work on your printer covered with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee.
- What ink does Canon Pixma use?
- Canon PIxma has series of printer models that do not use the same ink. To know what type of ink your printer uses, just check the manual that came with the printer. You may also check the existing ink cartridge that is in your printer, in front of it is a label or a sticker with the model number. This model number is use to distinguish the type of ink you should purchase, it is usually a set of numbers of a combination of alphanumeric characters. For example, ink cartridges for Canon Pixma iP2702 printer are high yield Canon PGI-210XL black and Canon CLI-211XL tri-color ink cartridges and standard yield Canon PG-210 black and CL-211 tri-color ink cartridges. For further information, just click What ink does my printer use? and you will be redirected to the right page. If you're looking for your printer's ink cartridge, CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap ink cartridges that will work on your printer covered with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee.
Replacement Canon iP2702 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement Canon 210XL 211XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 PG210XL Black, 1 CL-211XL ColorEasy to order came on time works great.Was this review helpful?
Very happyReview for Replacement Canon 210XL 211XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 PG210XL Black, 1 CL-211XL ColorI do recommend this product to anyone on this site.Was this review helpful?
RecommendedReview for Replacement Canon 210XL Ink Cartridge - PG-210XL Black - High YieldAs always quick and easy and product works greatWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 210 211 Ink Cartridges XL 3-Pack - High Yield: 2 PG-210XL Black, 1 CL-211XL ColorI am still having problems with the color ink. As a matter of fact it prints in pink and at times it comes out blurred. This concerns me because I cannot fix this issue. The black ink is good. Thank youWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 210XL Ink Cartridge - PG-210XL Black - High YieldGreat product!!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 210XL 211XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 PG210XL Black, 1 CL-211XL ColorReplacement cartridges worked alright but the color was pale after the 6 usage. I was concerned. However, it went back to normal. I wait before giving a proper review.Was this review helpful?
great product for less moneyGot my order in just a couple of days. They worked just like the originals at about half the cost of where I used to buy them. It was easy to order from their website. I am pleased with the product and the service.Was this review helpful?
Thumbs up.Review for Replacement Canon PG-210 Ink Cartridge - BlackWorks, I dont get message from computer that your ink that I put in is empty or other B.S. I have a Canon and normally their less Red tape than HP that I quit buying long time ago.Was this review helpful?
Go order nowReview for Replacement Canon 210XL Ink Cartridge - PG-210XL Black - High YieldGreat ProductWas this review helpful?
Fast service and good quality products!Review for Replacement Canon 210 211 Ink Cartridges XL 3-Pack - High Yield: 2 PG-210XL Black, 1 CL-211XL ColorI am happy with my purchase. I think Comp and Save has good prices on their ink cartridges and they work well in my machine. Thank you!Was this review helpful?