Canon Pixma iP2820 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Canon Pixma iP2820 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $16.08 (29% off retail price)
Save $1.08 (3% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (33% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (6% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (28% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $9.04 (31% off retail price)
How to change Canon Pixma iP2820 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the front cover of your printer to access the Canon Pixma iP2820 ink cartridges.
- The Canon iP2820 ink cartridges carriage will automatically move, please wait for it to completely stop before proceeding.
- To release the Canon Pixma iP2820 ink cartridge, just gently push it down until it clicks.
- Get your new CompAndSave ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the Canon Pixma iP2820 ink cartridge to its respective slot in a slanting position. Once placed just gently push it in, you should hear a click indicating that its locked in place.
- Close the access door then try to print a test page.
Most Common Canon Pixma iP2820 Ink Cartridge Questions
- What ink cartridge does my Canon printer use?
- Canon Pixma iP2820 can use either the standard yield PG-245 for the black and CL-246 for the color. It is also compatible for the high yield versions which are PG-245XL and CL-246XL ink cartridges.
- Can I use a different brand of ink in my Canon printer?
- Yes, our replacement Canon Pixma iP2820 ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications and our product is covered with 1-year warranty.