Canon MG2520 Ink Replacement - PIXMA MG2520 Ink
How To Install Canon MG2520 Ink Replacement Cartridges
Canon MG2520 Ink Replacement from $20.49
Save $-1.00 (0% off retail price)
Save $12.00 (22% off retail price)
Save $19.00 (24% off retail price)
Save $-2.50 (0% off retail price)
Save $4.50 (18% off retail price)
Save $0.50 (3% off retail price)
Save $6.50 (22% off retail price)
How to Change Ink in a Canon MG2520 Printer?
- Ensure that your printer is on.
- Next, retract both the paper output tray and extension.
- Raise the printer cover to open it.
- The cartridge carriage will automatically move so wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Push and lift the cartridge with the flasing lamp to remove it.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Canon MG2520 ink replacement cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the Canon PIXMA MG2520 ink replacement cartridge on the appropriate slot for its color. You should hear a snap indicating that it's locked in place.
- Ensure that the cartridge has been installed properly and then, lower down the printer cover to close it.
- Once closed, the printer will perform an automatic print head cleaning. Wait for this process to complete before using your printer.
Most Common Canon MG2520 Ink Questions
- What kind of ink does a Canon MG2520 take?
- Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer is compatible with Canon PG-245/245XL black and CL-246/246XL tri-color ink cartridges. If you are looking for a cheaper option, CompAndSave is offering a replacement Canon printer MG2520 ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction but at a much lesser price.
- How do I get my Canon printer to only use black ink?
- Canon printer would require both black and colored cartridges to be installed on the printer for it to work. However, if you need to use only the black ink temporarily, you may change your printer options. To do this, follow the ff instructions:
- Launch the Printer Driver Set Up window on your PC.
- Click on the Page Set Up tab, then choose Print options.
- A new window will appear where you have to choose Black Only at the Print with selection.