Canon MG2522 Ink Cartridges - Pixma MG2522 Ink
How To Install Canon MG2522 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Canon MG2522 Ink Cartridges from $20.49
Save $-1.00 (0% off retail price)
Save $12.00 (22% off retail price)
Save $19.00 (24% off retail price)
Save $-2.50 (0% off retail price)
Save $4.50 (18% off retail price)
Save $0.50 (3% off retail price)
Save $6.50 (22% off retail price)
How to change Canon MG2522 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Pull back the paper output tray as well as the output tray extension, then open the ink access door.
- The ink cartridge carrier will move and settle for cartridge replacement position.
- Remove the ink cartridge by gently but firmly pushing it down.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon MG2522 ink cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of a powder leak as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the cartridge, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install your Canon Pixma MG2522 ink cartridge to it's respective slot. Insert the ink cartridge at an angle. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink access door and the printer cover. You can now perform the printhead alignment test.
Most Common Canon MG2522 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does Canon MG2522 use?
- Canon MX922 uses the standard yield PG-245 for black and CL-246 for colored cartridges. The printer can also use the high yield PG-245XL and CL-246XL cartridges. CompAndSave offers discounted compatible Canon PGI-245XL and CLI-246XL ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement of the original Canon PG-245XL and CL-246XL cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- What is the difference between Canon ink 243 and 245?
- Canon PG-243 black is a starter cartridge that is sent along with your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer upon purchase. The purpose of these starter cartridges, Canon PG-243 black and CL-244 tri-color, is to keep your printer working. These cartridges can print up to 180 pages only as they contain smaller volume of ink. Once Canon PG-243 CL-244 ink run out, you will then to purchase the PG-245 black and CL-246 tri-color ink cartridges that can print up to 300 pages each.