How To Install Canon MG2525 Ink Replacement Cartridges
Canon MG2525 Ink Replacement Cartridges - Pixma MG2525 All-In-One Ink
Canon MG2525 Ink Replacement Cartridges from $18.95
Save $16.08 (29% off retail price)
Save $1.08 (3% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (33% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (6% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (28% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $9.04 (31% off retail price)
How to change Canon MG2525 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Pull back the document tray and tray extension
- Open the printer cover. The cartridge holder will move to the ink replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Remove the used cartridge by gently pushing it down until it snaps out of place. Then pull the cartridge out of the holder.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Canon Pixma MG2525 ink cartridges. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes if it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it. Make sure that you only touch the black plastic part.
- Insert the new Canon MG2525 printer ink in the cartridge holder at a slight angle.
- Push the cartridge all the way in and up until it clicks into place.
- Close the cover.
Most Common Canon MG2525 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does Canon MG2525 use?
- PG-245 black and CL-246 color cartridges are used in the Canon Pixma MG2525. It is also compatible with the high-yield ink cartridges PG-245XL for black and CL-246XL for color. These high-yield ink cartridges contain more ink and can print more pages than the standard version. CompAndSave offers genuine-like quality and satisfaction with replacement Canon Pixma MG2525 standard and high yield ink cartridges. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement for the original Canon PG-245, CL-246, and PG-245XL, CL-246XL cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- Can I use just black ink in my printer?
- Canon printer would require both black and colored cartridges to be installed on the machine for it to work. However, if you need to use only black ink temporarily, you may change your printer options. To do this, launch the Printer Driver Set Up window on your PC. Click on the Page Set Up tab then choose Print options. A new window will appear where you have to choose Black Only at the Print with selection. These steps may or may not work depending on your printer model. Remember that using black only will only allow you to print temporarily as it might cause issue with the printer. To avoid any printing issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap toner cartridges that will work on your printer covered with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee.