Canon MG3200 Ink Replacement Guide
Canon MG3200 Ink Cartridges - PIXMA MG3200 Ink
Replacement Canon MG3200 Ink Cartridges from $18.99
Save $3.00 (7% off retail price)
Save $15.00 (25% off retail price)
Save $21.00 (25% off retail price)
Save $36.00 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (5% off retail price)
Save $5.00 (20% off retail price)
Save $17.00 (43% off retail price)
Save $2.00 (8% off retail price)
Save $9.00 (26% off retail price)
Canon MG3200 Ink Cartridge Replacement Guide
- Make sure that your printer is on, then open the printer cover as well as the paper tray.
- Next, open the paper cover. The cartridge carriage will automatically move to prepare for its replacement position, so wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- Push the cartridge lever down until you hear a clicking sound. Carefully remove the cartridges you need to replace after.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon printer 3200 ink and open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the Canon PIXMA MG3200 ink cartridges into the appropriate slot for its color. You should hear a snap indicating that it's locked in place.
- Push the lever back up to lock the cartridge in place. Ensure you hear a click sound indicating that the Canon MG3200 printer ink is securely locked.
- After this, raise the paper cover to close it back to its original position. Do the same thing for the paper tray and the printer's front cover.
Canon MG3200 Ink Cartridges FAQ's
- What ink does Canon MG3200 use?
- Canon PG-240 black and Canon CL-241 tricolor ink cartridges are compatible with the Canon PIXMA MG3200 printer. It also works with the high yield Canon PG-240XL black and CL-241XL tricolor ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers replacement Canon ink cartridges that can provide the same quality and performance as the OEM but at a much more affordable price.
- Are Canon PIXMA ink cartridges interchangeable?
- The answer is no. Printers are designed to work only with the specific model of cartridges. Even if some cartridges are the same in shape or size, the printer will still fail to recognize them if they are not the correct ones for your printer. For example, ink cartridges for the Canon Pixma MG3200 printer will not work if installed in Canon PIXMA MG2924 ink cartridges. To know what ink your printer uses, feel free to click on our What ink does my printer use? page and you will be redirected to the right page.
- What is the difference between compatible and genuine ink cartridges?
- Genuine cartridges are the official brand manufacturers manufacture. They are way more expensive than the compatible or remanufactured ones, given that they are original or genuine. As for the compatible ink, they are ink cartridges that are completely brand new but are not genuine. These cartridges are designed to work just like the original ones at a much lower cost without compromising print quality. These cartridges are manufactured by third-party manufacturers and not by the official brand itself.
Replacement Canon MG3200 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement Canon 240 Ink Cartridge XL - PG-240XL Black - High YieldFast delivery Very good cartridgeWas this review helpful?
Will order again .Review for Replacement Canon 240 241 Ink Cartridges XL 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 PG-240XL Black, 1 CL-241XL ColorFast delivery, good prices and customer service is quick to resolve a problem.Was this review helpful?
Good productReview for Replacement Canon PG-240XXL Ink Cartridge - Black - Extra High YieldI just installed the ink cartridge today. The installation is easy for a sight impaired person and it works just fine. Unfortunately I only use a cartridge about every other year.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 240 241 Ink Cartridges XL 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 PG-240XL Black, 1 CL-241XL ColorProducts work wellWas this review helpful?
Great to do business withReview for Replacement Canon 240 Ink Cartridge XL - PG-240XL Black - High YieldJust what I needed.Was this review helpful?
GreatReview for Replacement Canon 240 Ink Cartridge XL - PG-240XL Black - High YieldGreat!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 240 241 Ink Cartridges XL 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 PG-240XL Black, 1 CL-241XL ColorGood priceWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 240XL 241XL Ink Cartridges 3-Pack - High Yield: 2 PG-240XL Black, 1 CL-241XL ColorAlways a great experienceWas this review helpful?
Great savingsReview for Replacement Canon 241 XL Color Ink Cartridge - CL-241XL - High YieldGreat cost savings on the Canon cartridges. They work well and have lasted a long time in our printer.Was this review helpful?
Great cartridges at a great price!Review for Replacement Canon 241 XL Color Ink Cartridge - CL-241XL - High YieldGreat cartridges, black and color. I'll only buy my replacement ink cartridges at Comp and Save from now on.Was this review helpful?