How To Install Canon MG3500 Ink Cartridges
Canon MG3500 Ink Cartridges - Pixma MG3500 Ink
Replacement Canon MG3500 Ink Cartridges from $18.99
Save $1.00 (3% off retail price)
Save $11.00 (21% off retail price)
Save $15.00 (20% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (20% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (6% off retail price)
Save $3.00 (14% off retail price)
Save $17.00 (43% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (5% off retail price)
Save $7.00 (22% off retail price)
How to change Canon MG3500 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Open the output tray.
- The cartridge holder will move to ink replacement position and opens the cartridge cover automatically.
- Remove the used cartridge by gently pushing it down until it snaps out of place. Then pull the cartridge out of the holder.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Canon MG3500 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new Canon Pixma MG3500 ink in the cartridge holder.
- Close the cover.
Most Common Canon MG3500 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does Canon MG3500 use?
- Canon MG3500 uses PG-240 and CL-241 cartridges. It is also compatible with the high yield ink cartridges which are PG-240XL and CL-241XL. These high yield ink cartridges contains more ink and can print more pages compared to the standard version. CompAndSave offers discounted compatible Canon MG3500 standard and high yield ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement of the original Canon PG-240, CL-241 and PG-240XL, CLI-241XL cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- Do you need both inks to print Canon?
- Yes, you do. The printer won’t start with incomplete cartridges installed. If you want to print with black cartridge only or colored cartridge only, adjust your printer settings.