How To Install Canon MG3620 Ink Cartridge
Canon MG3620 Ink Cartridge Replacement - Pixma MG3620 Ink
Canon MG3620 Ink Cartridge Replacement from $18.99
Save $1.00 (3% off retail price)
Save $11.00 (21% off retail price)
Save $15.00 (20% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (20% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (6% off retail price)
Save $3.00 (14% off retail price)
Save $17.00 (43% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (5% off retail price)
Save $7.00 (22% off retail price)
How to change Canon MG3620 ink cartridge replacement on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Pull back the paper output tray and the output tray extension, then get access to the cartridges by opening the paper output cover.
- The ink cartridge carrier will move and settle for the cartridge replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Remove the ink cartridge by gently but firmly pushing it down.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon Pixma MG3620 ink cartridge replacement. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of an ink leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install your Canon printer MG3620 ink cartridge to its respective slot. Insert the ink cartridge at an angle. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink access door and the output cover. You can now perform the printhead alignment test.
Most Common Canon MG3620 Ink Cartridge Replacement Questions
- Do you need both ink cartridges for a Canon printer to work?
- Canon printer would require both black and colored cartridges to be installed on the machine for it to work. However, if you need to use only black ink temporarily, you may change your printer options. To do this, launch the Printer Driver Set Up window on your PC. Click on the Page Set Up tab then choose Print options. A new window will appear where you have to choose Black Only at the Print with selection. These steps may or may not work depending on your printer model. Remember that using black only will allow you to temporarily as it might cause issues with the printer. To avoid any printing issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap ink cartridges that will work on your printer covered with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee.
- Do all Canon Pixma printers use the same ink?
- No. Not all Canon Pixma printers use the same ink cartridges. Each Canon Pixma printer has its own specifications and requires a specific ink cartridge number. You cannot install a different ink cartridge because the ink cartridge compartment and copper contacts are not the same. Ink cartridges designed for Canon Pixma MG3620 printer, for example, will not work for a Canon Pixma MP520 and vice versa. You will not be able to use a different ink cartridge number for that printer, but you can use compatible and remanufactured ones. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap ink cartridges that will work on your printer covered with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee.