Canon MP240 Ink Cartridges - Pixma MP240 All-In-One Ink
Replacement Canon MP240 Ink Cartridges from $17.49
Save $18.00 (30% off retail price)
Save $27.00 (31% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (35% off retail price)
Save $1.50 (8% off retail price)
Save $8.50 (31% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (4% off retail price)
Save $9.00 (27% off retail price)
How do you change the ink cartridge on a Canon MP240?
- Turn on your printer.
- To access the cartridges, hold the output tray, and lift the operation panel.
- Remove the used cartridges by pinching and opening the ink cartridge locking cover, then lifting them up.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon Pixma MP240 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install the new Canon MP240 printer ink into the correct color slot.
- Insert the ink cartridge locking cover until it snaps lock into place.
- Once the cartridges are installed, close the operation panel.
Canon MP240 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does a Canon MP240 take?
- The Canon MP240 printer uses the standard yield Canon PG-210 black ink cartridge and Canon CL-211 tri-color ink cartridges. As for the high yield variant, use the Canon 210XL black ink and Canon 211XL tri-color cartridge. CompAndSave offers replacement Canon 210 and 211 cartridges in standard and high yield variants. The standard yield Canon 210 black ink cartridge can produce up to 220 sheets, while the high yield Canon 210XL can print up to 410 pages. As for the tri-color cartridges, the standard yield Canon 211 has a page yield of up to 244, while the high yield Canon 211XL has 309. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base page.
- Why is Canon ink so expensive?
- Canon inks are so expensive since big printer companies claim that the technology and process to produce printer inks are costly. However, this is also a way to regain profit for their low-cost printers. They sell expensive original ink cartridges to earn more since you will need to buy more cartridges in the long run. As a consumer, you have the option to use remanufactured or compatible Canon cartridges that will not void your warranty as stated in the MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY IMPROVEMENT ACT, United States Code Annotated Title 15 Commerce Trade Chapter 50, Consumer Product Warranties 15 Sections 2302.
Replacement Canon MP240 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Very happyReview for Replacement Canon 210XL 211XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 PG210XL Black, 1 CL-211XL ColorI do recommend this product to anyone on this site.Was this review helpful?
RecommendedReview for Replacement Canon 210XL Black Ink Cartridge - PG-210XL - High YieldAs always quick and easy and product works greatWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 210 211 Ink Cartridges XL 3-Pack - High Yield: 2 PG-210XL Black, 1 CL-211XL ColorI am still having problems with the color ink. As a matter of fact it prints in pink and at times it comes out blurred. This concerns me because I cannot fix this issue. The black ink is good. Thank youWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 210XL Black Ink Cartridge - PG-210XL - High YieldGreat product!!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 210XL 211XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 PG210XL Black, 1 CL-211XL ColorReplacement cartridges worked alright but the color was pale after the 6 usage. I was concerned. However, it went back to normal. I wait before giving a proper review.Was this review helpful?
great product for less moneyReview for Replacement Canon 210XL 211XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 PG210XL Black, 1 CL-211XL ColorGot my order in just a couple of days. They worked just like the originals at about half the cost of where I used to buy them. It was easy to order from their website. I am pleased with the product and the service.Was this review helpful?
Thumbs up.Review for Replacement Canon PG-210 Ink Cartridge - BlackWorks, I dont get message from computer that your ink that I put in is empty or other B.S. I have a Canon and normally their less Red tape than HP that I quit buying long time ago.Was this review helpful?
Go order nowReview for Replacement Canon 210XL Black Ink Cartridge - PG-210XL - High YieldGreat ProductWas this review helpful?
Fast service and good quality products!Review for Replacement Canon 210 211 Ink Cartridges XL 3-Pack - High Yield: 2 PG-210XL Black, 1 CL-211XL ColorI am happy with my purchase. I think Comp and Save has good prices on their ink cartridges and they work well in my machine. Thank you!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 210XL Black Ink Cartridge - PG-210XL - High YieldGreat inkWas this review helpful?