Canon MP250 Ink Cartridge Replacement - Pixma MP250 Ink
Canon MP250 Ink Cartridge Replacement from $17.49
Save $18.00 (31% off retail price)
Save $27.00 (32% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (36% off retail price)
Save $1.50 (8% off retail price)
Save $8.50 (32% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (5% off retail price)
Save $9.00 (28% off retail price)
How to change Canon MP250 ink cartridge replacement on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and open the paper tray.
- Lift up the top cover of your printer.
- Before continue, wait until the ink cartridges have reached the middle. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Lift up the cover of each ink cartridge to release it then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Canon Pixma MP250 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering small tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new Canon MP250 cartridge to its respective slot, then gently push it in until you hear a click indicating that it's locked in place and lower the cartridge cover.
- Close the top cover and try to print a test page.
Most Common Canon MP250 Ink Cartridge Replacement Questions
- What kind of ink does a Canon MP250 use?
- Canon Pixma MP250 printer uses the standard Canon PG-210 black and Canon CL-211 tri-color ink cartridges. This printer is also compatible with the high-yield version Canon PG-210XL and CL-211XL ink cartridges, which also come in the same color variation. Compatible Canon Pixma MP250 high yield ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction are available at CompAndSave. These ink cartridges will replace the original Canon PG-210, CL-211, PG-210XL, and CL-211XL ink cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- Do all Canon Pixma printers use the same ink?
- No. Not all Canon Pixma printers use the same ink cartridges. Each Canon Pixma printer has its own specifications and requires a specific ink cartridge number. You cannot install a different ink cartridge because the ink cartridge compartment and copper contacts are not the same. You might not be able to use a different ink cartridge number, but you can use compatible and remanufactured ones. Ink cartridges for Canon Pixma MP250 printer, for example, will not work for a Canon Pixma MG3522 and vice versa. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap ink cartridges that will surely work on your printer covered with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee.