Canon MP250 Ink Cartridges - PIXMA MP250 Ink
Replacement Canon MP250 Ink Cartridges from $17.49
Save $18.00 (30% off retail price)
Save $27.00 (31% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (35% off retail price)
Save $1.50 (8% off retail price)
Save $8.50 (31% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (4% off retail price)
Save $9.00 (27% off retail price)
Canon MP250 Ink Replacement Guide
- Make sure that the printer is turned on, then open the paper tray and lift up the top cover of your printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lift up the cover of the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced to release it, then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon PIXMA MP250 ink cartridge and open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new Canon MP250 cartridge into its respective slot, then gently push it in until you hear a click indicating that it's locked in place and lower the cartridge cover.
- Close the top cover.
Canon MP250 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What kind of ink does a Canon MP250 use?
- Canon PIXMA MP250 printer uses the standard Canon PG-210 black and Canon CL-211 tri-color ink cartridges. This printer is also compatible with the high-yield version of Canon PG-210XL and CL-211XL ink cartridges, which also come in the same color variation. Compatible Canon PIXMA MP250 high yield ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction are available at CompAndSave. These ink cartridges can replace the original Canon PG-210, CL-211, PG-210XL, and CL-211XL ink cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- Do all Canon PIXMA printers use the same ink?
- No. Not all Canon PIXMA printers use the same ink cartridges. Each Canon Pixma printer has its own specifications and requires a specific ink cartridge number. You cannot install a different ink cartridge because the ink cartridge compartment and copper contacts are not the same. Ink cartridges for a Canon PIXMA MP250 printer, for example, will not work for a Canon PIXMA MG3522 and vice versa. So make sure to only install the ink cartridge intended for your printer. To know what ink your printer uses, feel free to click on our What ink does my printer use? page and you will be redirected to the right page.
- Can I use a different brand of ink in my Canon printer?
- Yes, you can. Just make sure that the ink cartridge that you are going to use is the right model for your printer. CompAndSave offers replacement, remanufactured, or compatible ink cartridges that are designed to match the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same quality and number of prints without paying as much compared to original ink cartridges. For more information, click ink knowledge base, and you will be redirected to the right page.
Replacement Canon MP250 Ink Cartridges Reviews
It came with different name ...Review for Replacement Canon PG-210 Ink Cartridge - BlackIt came with different name but works goodWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 210XL Ink Cartridge - PG-210XL Black - High YieldQuick shipping and good valueWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 210XL 211XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 PG210XL Black, 1 CL-211XL ColorEasy to order came on time works great.Was this review helpful?
Very happyReview for Replacement Canon 210XL 211XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 PG210XL Black, 1 CL-211XL ColorI do recommend this product to anyone on this site.Was this review helpful?
RecommendedReview for Replacement Canon 210XL Ink Cartridge - PG-210XL Black - High YieldAs always quick and easy and product works greatWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 210 211 Ink Cartridges XL 3-Pack - High Yield: 2 PG-210XL Black, 1 CL-211XL ColorI am still having problems with the color ink. As a matter of fact it prints in pink and at times it comes out blurred. This concerns me because I cannot fix this issue. The black ink is good. Thank youWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 210XL Ink Cartridge - PG-210XL Black - High YieldGreat product!!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Canon 210XL 211XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 PG210XL Black, 1 CL-211XL ColorReplacement cartridges worked alright but the color was pale after the 6 usage. I was concerned. However, it went back to normal. I wait before giving a proper review.Was this review helpful?
great product for less moneyGot my order in just a couple of days. They worked just like the originals at about half the cost of where I used to buy them. It was easy to order from their website. I am pleased with the product and the service.Was this review helpful?
Thumbs up.Review for Replacement Canon PG-210 Ink Cartridge - BlackWorks, I dont get message from computer that your ink that I put in is empty or other B.S. I have a Canon and normally their less Red tape than HP that I quit buying long time ago.Was this review helpful?