Canon MX330 Ink Replacement Cartridges - PIXMA MX330 Ink
Canon MX330 Ink Replacement Cartridges from $17.49
Save $18.00 (30% off retail price)
Save $27.00 (31% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (35% off retail price)
Save $1.50 (8% off retail price)
Save $8.50 (31% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (4% off retail price)
Save $9.00 (27% off retail price)
How do I change the ink in my Canon MX330?
- Open the paper output tray after making sure the power is switched on.
- Raise the scanner bed cover. Hold it open with the scanner support.
- Discard the used ink cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon Pixma MX330 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install the new Canon MX330 ink cartridge onto the printer cartridge holder.
- Lift the scanning unit gently to realign the scanner support. Gently close the cover.
Canon MX330 Ink Replacement FAQs
- What ink does Canon Pixma MX330 use?
- The Canon Pixma MX330 printer uses the standard yield Canon PG-210 and Canon CL-211 ink cartridges as well as the high yield Canon PG-210XL and Canon CL-211XL ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement Canon PG-210 black ink cartridges that can give up to 220 pages at a 5% page yield, while the Canon PG-210XL black ink cartridge produces up to 401 pages at a 5% page yield. The Canon PG-211 color ink cartridge can give up to 244 pages at a 5% page yield, while the Canon PG-211XL color ink cartridge can print up to 309 pages at a 5% page yield. Get high-quality printer ink that's budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of these cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer.