Canon MX410 Ink Cartridge Replacement - Pixma MX410 Ink
Canon MX410 Ink Cartridge Replacement from $17.49
Save $18.00 (31% off retail price)
Save $27.00 (32% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (36% off retail price)
Save $1.50 (8% off retail price)
Save $8.50 (32% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (5% off retail price)
Save $9.00 (28% off retail price)
How to change Canon MX410 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Lift the scanner to open.
- The print head holder will move and settle for cartridge replacement position. You might harm the ink cartridge holder if you try to stop it or force it to move.
- Gently squeeze the tabs to open the ink access cover.
- Take the ink cartridge out of the holder.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon MX410 ink cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of a powder leak as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the cartridge, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install your Canon Pixma MX410 ink cartridge to it's respective slot. Insert the ink cartridge and push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink access cover and the scanner lid.
Most Common Canon MX410 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What happens if you put the wrong ink cartridge in a printer?
- If you use the incorrect model of ink cartridge in a printer, it will not work. This is due to the fact that ink cartridges have a chip that allows the printer to identify them as the correct ink. If you insert the black cartridge in the color slot by mistake, your printer will most likely show a cartridge error warning you of the issue.
- What ink does Canon MX410 use?
- Canon MX410 uses the standard yield PG-210 for black and CL-211 for colored cartridges. The printer can also use the high yield PG-210XL and CL-211XL cartridges.