Canon MX492 Ink Replacement - Pixma MX492 Ink
CompAndSave is proud to offer wallet-friendly prices on our high-quality Canon MX492 ink replacement cartridges. We specialize in providing cheap alternative Canon Pixma MX492 ink cartridges.
Why choose CompAndSave in shopping for Canon MX492 printer ink replacement cartridges?
- Our Canon MX492 ink replacement cartridges are designed to ensure that you will get the same number of sheets and print quality as the original at a much lesser price.
- Not sure about how to install a replacement, remanufactured, or compatible cartridges? Worry no more as CompAndSave ensured that installing Canon Pixma MX492 ink cartridges will be the same as installing the original ones to save you from the hassle.
- Get more for less! Enjoy even bigger discounts if you order Canon MX492 ink cartridges in bulk. Make sure to explore different quantities to find the price break that suits you best.
- Worried that our printer cartridges might expire before you use them all up? We assure you that our Canon MX492 ink replacement cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months.
- Enjoy our free shipping offer for orders over $50 (for orders shipped to all 50 states in the USA).
- Plus, our low-priced Canon Pixma MX492 ink cartridges are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shopping for cheap compatible cartridges can't get any better than this!
NOTE: Please be informed that using CompAndSave's cheap ink for the Canon MX492 printer will never void your printer warranty. For further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us, and our Customer Support Representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
How To Install Canon MX492 Ink Cartridges
Canon MX492 Ink Replacement Cartridges from $20.49
Save $-1.00 (0% off retail price)
Save $12.00 (22% off retail price)
Save $19.00 (24% off retail price)
Save $-2.50 (0% off retail price)
Save $4.50 (18% off retail price)
Save $0.50 (3% off retail price)
Save $6.50 (22% off retail price)
How do I change Canon MX492 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that your printer is on.
- Open the front printer cover; this will automatically open the paper tray. Ensure that there is no paper in the paper cassette.
- Next, open the paper cover. The Canon Pixma MX492 ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move to prepare for its replacement position so wait for it to stop moving completely before proceeding.
- Push the cartridge you wanted to replace down until you hear a click sound. Carefully remove the empty cartridges.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Canon MX492 printer ink replacement cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it. Make sure not to touch the chip or contacts that are gold in color or the cartridge nozzle as it may cause print-quality issues.
- Gently insert the Canon MX492 ink cartridges at a slanting position. Ensure to insert it on the appropriate slot for its color. You should hear a snap indicating that it's locked in place.
- After this, raise the paper cover to close it back to its original position.
Most Common Canon MX492 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does Canon MX492 use?
- Canon Pixma MX492 printer uses the standard Canon 245 black, and 246 tri-color ink cartridges. It also uses the high yield version which is the Canon 245XL black, and 246XL tri-color ink cartridges. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement of the original standard Canon 245/246 or high yield Canon 245XL/246XL ink but in a much lesser price. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap ink cartridges that will work on your printer that is covered with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee.
- Can I use 240XL instead of 245?
- The answer is no. Printers that uses Canon 245/245XL black ink just like Canon Pixma MX492, are designed to not recognize any other cartridges aside from the specific cartridges mentioned. This works the same way for printers that uses Canon 240XL ink cartridges. Even if both cartridges looks the same, the printers specifically created for each cartridge model will fail to recognize them if interchanged.