Canon TR4500 Ink Cartridges - Pixma TR4500 Ink
Replacement Canon Pixma TR4500 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $16.08 (29% off retail price)
Save $1.08 (3% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (33% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (6% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (28% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $9.04 (31% off retail price)
Canon TR4500 Ink Cartridge Replacement Guide
- Check to see if the printer is turned on. Simply open the front cover to gain access to the Canon TR4500 ink cartridge.
- The carriage for the cartridges will move automatically; please wait for it to completely stop before proceeding.
- Simply lightly press the ink cartridge until you hear a click, then pull it out of the printer.
- When you receive your new CompAndSave ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks, as factories sometimes overfill ink cartridges. Before installing it, make sure to only touch the black plastic part and to remove the covering tape, which is usually bright in color, as well as the plastic protective case, if there is one.
- In a slanting position, insert the Canon Pixma TR4500 ink cartridge into its respective slot. Lightly insert the ink cartridge until you hear a click indicating that it is securely in place.
- Close the front cover before attempting to print a test page.
Replacement TR4500 Canon Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does a Canon TR4500 use?
- Both the standard yield PG-245 for black and the standard yield CL-246 for color can be used with the Canon Pixma TR4500. You can also use the PG245XL and CL-246XL ink cartridges, which have a higher yield.
- Can you refill Canon 245 ink cartridge?
- Yes, provided that it is a genuine empty cartridge you are refilling and not a generic or remanufactured one, you may have it filled up to three times. To do it yourself, you'll need the appropriate equipment and a detailed instruction or manual. If you prefer to have your empty cartridge refilled by a store or retailer, you can also go to one of your local ones that does so.