Canon TR4522 Ink Replacement Cartridges - PIXMA TR4522 Ink
Canon TR4522 Ink Replacement Cartridges from $18.95
Save $16.08 (29% off retail price)
Save $1.08 (3% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (33% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (6% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (28% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $9.04 (31% off retail price)
How do you put ink in a Canon TR4522??
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- To access the Canon TR4522 ink cartridge, just simply open the front cover.
- The Canon PIXMA TR4522 ink cartridge carriage will automatically move. Please wait for it to completely stop before proceeding.
- To release the ink cartridge, just lightly press it down until you hear a click, then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon PIXMA TR4522 ink replacement cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the ink for Canon TR4522 printer to its respective slot. Lightly push the ink cartridge back in until you hear a click indicating that it's locked in place.
- Close the front cover then try to print a test page.
Canon TR4522 Ink Replacement Cartridges FAQ
- What ink does a Canon TR4522 use?
- Canon Pixma TR4522 can use either the standard yield PG-245 for the black and CL-246 for the color. You may also use the high yield version which is the PG245XL and CL-246XL ink cartridges.
- Can I use other ink in my Canon printer?
- Yes, you can. You just need to make sure that the model number of the cartridge you are using is designed for the model number of your printer. CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured are designed to meet or even exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same quality and number of prints without paying as much compared to original Canon cartridges. Using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty.