Canon TS3100 Ink Cartridges - Pixma TS3100 Ink
Replacement Canon TS3100 Ink Cartridges from $20.49
Save $-1.00 (0% off retail price)
Save $12.00 (22% off retail price)
Save $19.00 (24% off retail price)
Save $-2.50 (0% off retail price)
Save $4.50 (18% off retail price)
Save $0.50 (3% off retail price)
Save $6.50 (22% off retail price)
How to change Canon TS3100 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Put the document tray and tray extension back into place.
- Open the printer cover. The cartridge holder will move to the ink replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Remove the used cartridge by gently pushing it down until it snaps out of place. Then pull the cartridge out of the holder.
- Get your new CompAndSave's TS3100 Canon ink cartridges. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes if it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it. Make sure that you only touch the black plastic part.
- Insert the new Canon Pixma TS3100 ink cartridge in the ink carriage at a slight angle.
- Push the cartridge in and up until it clicks into place.
- Close the cover.
- You can now do the print head alignment.
Most Common Canon TS3100 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What kind of ink does a Canon TS3100 use?
- Canon 245 black ink cartridges and Canon 246 tri-color ink cartridges are used in the Canon Pixma TS3100 printer. It is also compatible with the high-yield ink cartridges Canon 245XL black and Canon 246XL tri-color. These high-yield ink cartridges contain more ink and can print more pages than the standard version. CompAndSave offers genuine-like quality and satisfaction with replacement Canon Pixma TS3100 standard and high yield ink cartridges. These ink cartridges will replace the original Canon PG-245, CL-246, PG-245XL, and CL-246XL ink cartridges at a very affordable price!
- Do you need both ink cartridges for a Canon printer to work?
- Canon printer would require both black and colored cartridges to be installed on the machine for it to work. However, if you need to use only black ink temporarily, you may change your printer options. To do this, launch the Printer Driver Set Up window on your PC. Click on the Page Set Up tab then choose Print options. A new window will appear where you have to choose Black Only at the Print with selection. These steps may or may not work depending on your printer model. Remember that using black only will only allow you to print temporarily as it might cause printing issues with the printer. To avoid any printing issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap toner cartridges that will work on your printer covered with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee.