Compaq IJ650 Ink Cartridges
Compatible Compaq IJ650 Ink Cartridges from $10.99
Save $14.48 (38% off retail price)
Save $14.45 (38% off retail price)
Save $21.47 (38% off retail price)
Save $21.40 (38% off retail price)
Save $34.04 (37% off retail price)
Save $34.04 (37% off retail price)
Save $23.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $12.50 (49% off retail price)
Save $20.96 (66% off retail price)
Save $16.50 (60% off retail price)
How to Install Compaq IJ650 Ink Cartridge?
- Open the printer's front cover.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lift the lid covering the ink cartridge to release it, then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave Compaq IJ650 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge to its respective slot. Put the lid back into place and make sure it clicks indicating that its locked in place.
- Close the printer's front cover.
Compaq IJ650 Ink Cartridge FAQ
- Are compatible or replacement cartridges any good?
- Yes! Compatible or replacement cartridges are designed to meet or surpass OEM standards. The size, number of prints, and print quality are all intended to be comparable to original cartridges. Using these cartridges will never void your printer's warranty. For more information, click our Ink Knowledge Base and you will be redirected to the right page.
- What do I do when my printer says incompatible ink cartridge?
- First, make sure that the ink cartridge you are installing in your printer is the right cartridge model. To verify, check the printer's manual or check the depleted ink cartridge, in front or on the side is a label or sticker with the printer model, which is usually a combination of alphanumeric characters. If you already verified this part, the next step is to troubleshoot by turning off the printer for 15 minutes and wipe the contacts of the ink cartridge with a non-abrasive towel or cloth with water or alcohol. For more detailed information, just click Troubleshooting Tips and you will be redirected to the right page.
Compatible Compaq IJ650 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Shipped immediately, product works well.Review for Replacement Lexmark Ink Cartridge 17 27 5-Pack: 3 x 17 Black and 2 x 27 ColorShowed up promptly, works well. Waiting to see how long the cartridges last. "Free shipping" policy needs to be fully explained on front page of site.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 17 Ink Cartridge - Black - 10N0217works fine as advertised will continue to order from compandsave!Was this review helpful?
All is wellReview for Replacement Lexmark 16 26 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack - High Yield: 1 x 16 Black and 1 x 26 ColorAll is wellWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 17 27 Ink Cartridges 2-Pack: 1 x 17 Black and 1 x 27 ColorGood price, good quality. It took a very long time to get them, however, that is a problem with the mail, not with you...Was this review helpful?
It's wonderful ❤️Review for Replacement Lexmark Ink Cartridges 16 and 26 5-Pack - High Yield: 3 x 16 Black and 2 x 26 ColorIt's wonderful ❤️Was this review helpful?
works greatReview for Replacement Lexmark 16 Black Ink Cartridge - 10N0016 - High Yieldworks greatWas this review helpful?
ExcellentReview for Replacement Lexmark 17 Ink Cartridge - Black - 10N0217ExcellentWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement Lexmark 26 Ink Cartridge - 10N0016 Color - High YieldNot a good ink flow. Colour is very light. Density not goodWas this review helpful?